big clear eyes blinked, and without warning tears rained down.

xiao lotus's grievances and heartache were like a dark cloud covering yuan zheng's head in an instant, and after the lightning and thunder, the wild storm smashed down, smashing yuan zheng unable to move, and his body was cold.

grandpa chen was also frightened and pushed yuan zheng: "hurry up, contact xiaoye, xiaoyuan, you listen to me."

he hurried to find his phone to make a call.

grandma chen went over to coax xiao lotus: "little lotus, we don't cry."

little lotus did not want grandma to turn over, the little foot gently pedaled, pressed the back of his hand on his eyes, and continued to ask pitifully: "why did you go away?"

yuan zheng shook xiao lotus's other small hand: "bao bao, uncle... is dad okay with explaining it to you? however, the

soft little hand quickly withdrew, and yuan zheng did not dare to exert force, afraid that the small point would hurt, and could only watch him withdraw his hand and hide it on the other side of his stomach.

grandma chen saw the situation and quickly said, "don't stand in the kitchen, xiao lotus, let's go to the activity room, you let uncle ... dad also passed. how is it okay, you ask daddy? transparent

tears poured down, converged at the tip of the little chin, and landed on the placket.

today's little dress was specially selected by dad in the cupboard in the morning, and it was a small shirt with a stand-up collar with a taupe pink background, covered with different looks of kittens.

every cat is chubby and cute, which is the cute appearance that xiao lotus likes. <

at this moment, the white and fat cat on his chest seemed to be drenched in a rain, wet with big tears, miserable and miserable, poor baba.

the heavy rain is still spreading, and another cow and cat next to it is about to face

the miserable situation of the wind and rain.

grandma chen did not wait for xiao lotus's reaction, so she went to the activity room.

yuan zheng quickly followed.

originally, grandma chen was holding xiao lotus sideways, but when grandma chen walked forward, xiao lotus immediately turned her head, and the two big eyes stared directly at the "uncle" behind her, and the tears kept falling down.

yuan zheng never dreamed that there would be such a little person crying so miserably at him, and there was confusion, doubt, and even questioning in his tearful eyes.

the two "whys" seemed to hit yuan zheng's body with a huge wave of splitting its head and covering its face.

if he faced ye nanzhou, he would reluctantly answer, and in the face of small points, he didn't know how to organize the language.

saying the wrong word may make the little one and really "hate" him.

just a few steps away in the corridor, yuan zheng's calves were like sandbags tied to three kilograms, and his feet could not be lifted.

entering the activity room, grandma chen sat on a small stool, let xiao lotus sit on her lap and lean on herself, picked up a clean small square towel and pressed it on his little face with pain: "xiao lotus, don't cry, what do you have to say to your father, tell your grandmother, but is it okay not to cry?" xxiao lotus's

thin fingers grabbed the square scarf, pushed it up on his eyes, and cried out with a cry.

yuan zheng sat next to him, trying to rub him and hug him, but he was afraid that he would resist, so he had to say: "bao bao, what do you want to know, is it okay for your father to explain it to you?" xiao