did he not expect it, his uncle was his father's younger brother, and his uncle must have seen xiao lotus's other father!

xiao lotus eagerly knelt up, grabbed his uncle's fingers, and asked with a pious face: "uncle, why is xiao lotus's other father separated from his father?" ddoes the uncle know?

xiao lotus still remembers what her father said, they separated, and the other father left.

yuan zheng did not expect that his brother had mentioned it, but it should obviously be very vague.

as for why he walked away -

he put his arm around the little one's back and let him continue to lean into his arms: "well, it's to study far away, not really to go away."

xiao lotus wondered, "what about lu lu's brother's mother?" is it also to learn? after

a pause, he asked again, "uncle, what are you studying, and you're going to go far away?"

yuan zheng could not answer two questions for a while.

"lu lu's mother and uncle don't know either. but the other father of the good baby is going to school and school, can the good baby understand?

little lotus pouted, he didn't understand it.

if you go to school, don't you have to go home every day like your brothers and sisters?

go to school far away, and don't you have to stay home all the time, right? and why separate from dad?

strange.

yuan zheng did not speak when he saw xiao bu, and nodded the tip of his small nose: "bao bao, if another father comes back, will you want to live with him?"

xiao lotus buried his face in his uncle's arms and muttered, "the other father and dad are separated, and dad said that dad alone will be

very good to xiao lotus."

yuan zheng was stunned and did not know how to deal with it for a while.

xiao lotus whispered, "dad who doesn't like to go away." ddislike. the

little hand also gently tapped the arm of the rocking chair.

it was as if this was the first time yuan zheng had heard xiao budian say "hate" a person so seriously, and this person was himself.

yuan zheng was speechless, shaking the recliner, feeling that this matter was difficult to handle.

a few minutes later, the incoming call from the phone interrupted the silence of yuan zheng and xiao lotus.

"did daddy call you?" xiao lotus sat up astutely and pushed his uncle to answer the phone.

yuan zheng walked to the sofa to get his mobile phone, it was his brother.

"ah zheng? i'm almost downstairs, you take your baby to change clothes for outing? ye nanzhou said.

"okay." yuan zheng hung up and went to change xiao budi's clothes, and he gently coaxed him to ask, "bao bao, what do you want to wear to dinner?"

xiao lotus hugged her uncle's arm and smiled happily: "dress well~"

as if it was no longer affected by the conversation just now.

yuan zheng thought, wait for the return to discuss with his brother, for the time being, do not talk to xiao bu about this topic.

little lotus put on the light milk green striped short-sleeved shirt and off-white linen shorts that his father gave him, and on his feet were his beloved round-toed star canvas shoes.