he bit his lower lip and asked dad to put himself on the ground. <

ye nanzhou also wanted to see how the baby would react, let his little feet stand up and let go of him.

xiao lotus wore socks on her small feet and feet and ran to her uncle, wrapped her arms around her uncle's waist, and bounced up: "uncle don't be sad, uncle is fine, xiao lotus also likes uncle."

he pinched his thumb and forefinger, leaving only a slit: "just one less than daddy, i like it, uncle!"

yuan zheng smiled and bent down to pick up this cute and broken little dot, and while making trouble, he asked, "then how can you like your father as much as you like?" the little body of the little lotus was

soft, just like a kitten, naturally hanging on the shoulder of his uncle. he did not make trouble, the small hair fell down, the small hand touched twice, as if he was seriously thinking about how to answer this question, after half a minute said: "if the uncle makes a very delicious dish, xiao lotus likes the uncle to lose more, okay?" yuan zheng

put xiao budian back in his arms, let him sit on his arm, and put his other hand out in front of xiao budian: "that uncle must also pull a hook with you, otherwise what will you do if you deceive your uncle?"

"huh? little lotus doesn't lie. however, xiao lotus still obediently reached out and pulled the hook with his uncle.

ye nanzhou took advantage of their conversation, went to the kitchen to see what he needed, and took out three large shopping bags from the cabinet.

when the shopping bag is unfolded, there is a clear time mark, which is still stuffed in the previous year's new year.

he has been busy with work for a year and a half, and the only time he visited the supermarket was the last time he took xiao lotus.

ye nanzhou listened to the little baby and yuan zheng in the living room, and he suddenly felt as if this was what life

really should look like. <

the family buys vegetables to cook, the children play and make trouble, and the family laughs and laughs.

the warmth he might have longed for before, lost again, seemed to be back.

ye nanzhou packed up the shopping bag and thought slowly, hoping that this time, he could guard this beauty.

living room.

xiao lotus saw that his uncle had brought him a mask, and he muttered, "xiao lotus doesn't want to wear a small mask alone, and her uncle and father should also wear it."

yuan zheng asked in a loud voice, "brother, do you have a mask worn by adults at home?"

ye nanzhou went to look for it, there was a brand new single mask, he pulled it out and put it on himself.

yuan zheng was already hugging xiao bu, and he took the opportunity to say, "brother, will you help me wear it?" the handsome face was

already close to ye nanzhou.

ye nanzhou saw the smile in his eyes and handed the mask to the baby: "baby, you wear it for your uncle." will it be worn? of

course, little lotus will!

he took the large mask and first put it on his face to draw a comparison, so big that he could cover his entire face. he obediently squeezed the thin rope at both ends of the mask and gently pulled it behind his uncle's ear, and when his uncle was put on, he muttered, "uncle's face is so big."

yuan zheng patted his little ass: "when you grow up, you will also have such a big face."

xiao lotus quickly refused: "no, xiao lotus likes to have a small face."