yuan zheng stood up unconsciously, without thinking, it must have been grandpa chen who told his brother in advance.

when grandpa chen saw ye nanzhou, he was embarrassed and whispered to yuan zheng: "xiao yuan, in fact, your brother has some relationship with old tang, i want to come and go, or i have to ask your brother to come."

yuan zheng understood and said in a deep voice, "i understand." uncle chen, it doesn't matter. grandpa chen breathed

a sigh of relief.

ye nanzhou walked to the front, yuan zheng's dark eyes completely imprinted his expression in his mind, and he nuzzled his mouth: "inside, the doctor is examining." "

hmm." ye nanzhou simply bowed his head, greeted madam tang, and they chatted idly.

yuan zheng sat back in his chair with interest, looking calm, but his eyes were always around his brother's silhouette.

when ye nanzhou stood, his posture was straight, but it was not deliberately straight, but natural and relaxed, with a kind of natural elegance.

he occasionally raises his hand between words, with a slight movement, but not exaggerated, and always remains within a category that makes the interlocutor feel like a spring breeze.

the tip of yuan zheng's tongue passed fiercely from his upper jaw, and finally he gritted his teeth.

he must admit that his brother has fascinated him for ten years.

after ye nanzhou and madam tang finished chatting, they turned around and slammed into yuan zheng's black eyes.

like a cloud of ink, a whirlpool swept through ye nanzhou.

ye nanzhou coughed softly and slowly stepped forward. <

yuan zheng's seemingly random sitting posture was the first time his brother came, and his back spine was stiff.

walking to the chair, ye nanzhou habitually carried the trouser leg of the suit pants, sat down, and while unzipping the sleeves of the shirt that

were rolled up, he whispered: "mr. tang," uncle chen told me that you found a friend to ask for a doctor from abroad." thank you. as

he spoke, he rolled up his sleeves earnestly, as if looking for a most comfortable state.

yuan zheng stared at the cold white skin on the inside of his forearm, and unconsciously swallowed his throat, one long leg was on top of the other, and the knee above was facing the direction of ye nanzhou.

he suddenly had an unconcealable impulse, his eyebrows were slightly raised, and his already low voice was suppressed even lower: "brother, i want to hear you say--'ah zheng, thank you'."

this sentence made ye nanzhou suddenly think of another sentence -

"brother, call me by my name!" quick, i want to hear you call me ah zheng! at

that time, it was always accompanied by the overbearing and fiery step-by-step pressing and the whispering of a thousand turns...

the untimely memory made ye nanzhou frown, he moved to the other side almost invisibly, the movement of rolling up his sleeves became more rapid, and at the end of the cough, the side eye coldly glanced at the man next to him.

yuan zheng instantly understood the meaning - convergence point.

however, ye nanzhou's eye tail was born too wonderfully, slightly hooked up, and the horizontal eyebrows were cold and cold, and there was a beauty that was difficult to describe.