One by one, Mr. Jang helped each of the students get started on learning force control. He knew it wasn't much, but he helped the most he could, knowing it takes a lot of time to master force control.

Well, that was until he had to teach the last three students. As Mr. Jang expected, Wooin was a spectacular student, picking up almost immediately. However, what Mr. Jang was not expecting, was for Jiwoo to do what he did ever so effortlessly.

Even more shocking, when it came to your turn, you needed little to no help at all with mastering the force control Mr. Jang taught.

Shocked would be an understatement, really. Now, the only thing that was running through Mr. Jang's mind was "where did these kids learnt force control from?"– and by them, he meant you, Jiwoo and Wooin.

==========

"I can't believe I learnt force control..." it seems like the others were on cloud 9. It felt magical to them. This lesson made them truly feel like an awakened one.

As each and every one of them shared their experiences of how challenging it was, you, Jiwoo and Wooin kept stuffing your faces with food.

'feels wrong to tell them I did it so easily' you thought, smiling slightly. You were happy that the other unaffiliated kids finally felt a sense of belonging.

Suddenly, Jeongsu stood up hearing an oh so familiar voice. "Here you are."

A little startled but more so confused, you looked towards Jeongsu, who seemed stiff. "Good afternoon." He greeted the trio that just entered the cafeteria.

'now who on earth are these hobos?'
[A/n : one of em might be your future husband🤷‍♀️]

"Jeongsu, is it true that you guys learnt force control today? I was freaking shocked when I heard that" one of them sneered, glaring at the poor boy who only wanted to eat his food in peace.

"Teaching force control to such losers..." Another one spat.

"Hey, why aren't you answering?" This time, the one in the middle spoke.

Only then, Jeongsu answered the question hesitantly. "oh...yes, we did."

"F!ck, this is insane."

'what an aggressive reaction'

"Hey, Jeongsu. Did you learn it too?"

"...yes," the said boy answered, only to be slapped across the face with a tray of food.

SMACK!

"You prick! How dare you?! You should've asked for my permission first!" The boy yelled, whacking Jeongsu over and over again with the tray, food flying everywhere.

This scene seemed awfully familiar to you. And you hated every last bit of that exact memory. The anger in you boiled as you listened and watched.

"Am I a joke to you? Didn't I clearly tell you to report everything fro–"

That was it. It was the last straw for you. You watched this happen to Jiwoo, and you regretted not doing anything. And in no way, were you going to let this happen again.

Jeongsu closed his eyes, muttering an apology as he waited for the impact.

"Stop."

"Stop it!"

Simultaneously, you and Jiwoo said/screamed. And they did halt.

"What did you just say?" The boy said with an annoyed tone. Internally, he was confused as to why he couldn't move his arm for two seconds.