"wow look!"

the children approached the glass and began to talk about it. <

xiao lotus twisted in his uncle's arms: "xiao lotus also wants to see, uncle." yuan zheng turned

to the side of the glass, and as the elevator slowly rose, it had reached the third floor: "xiao lotus, will you be afraid?" is it too high? "not

high." little lotus likes to look down from above, and the things that can be seen are richer.

he had eaten with his father at the revolving restaurant on the top floor of a high-rise building two days before, so high that he seemed to be able to touch the moon, and he was not afraid.

the elevator arrives at the floor where the doll-catching machine store is located, and li anne and her bodyguard escort the children forward.

xu feng said to yuan zheng: "general manager yuan, mr. ye contacted me, and i will answer the phone."

yuan zheng frowned invisibly: "contact you? hurry up and pick it up. so

his brother would rather contact the assistant than contact him?

after xiao lotus heard this, his small hand rested on his uncle's shoulder and looked at xu feng with his eyes: "uncle, is it xiao lotus's father?" "

yes." xu feng said, he had already answered the phone, "mr. ye?

ye nanzhou said on the phone: "i heard that yuan zheng took the children to the mall?"

"yes." xu feng glanced at yuan zong, who was holding the child, and the sense of violation was extremely strong.

ye nanzhou's tone was very calm: "remember to wear a mask for xiao lotus."

xu feng was stunned: "masks? <

he thought it was because he was worried that the children would breathe unclean air in the mall, "okay, i'll prepare it now."

xiao lotus whispered next to him, "uncle, xiao lotus wants to talk to her father." after

xu feng consulted ye nanzhou's opinion, he handed the mobile phone to xiao lotus.

xiao lotus held the mobile phone with both hands: "daddy! ye nanzhou's

voice became softer: "going to play? happy baby?

"hmm~" when xiao lotus spoke to her father, she unconsciously turned into a small cute, greasy and crooked, "daddy, xiao lotus misses you so much, if only daddy would come to play." for

a moment, yuan zheng didn't know who to envy first.

xiao lotus said goodbye to her father, carefully handed the mobile phone to xu feng, and thanked her politely and obediently: "thank you uncle, xiao lotus told her father well."

xu feng said, "general manager yuan, mr. ye asked me to prepare a mask for xiao lotus." i go to the mall now to buy.

"good."

yuan zheng was about to walk forward with xiao lotus in his arms when he saw several ladies who had been standing on the side waiting for the elevator to come over.

"little lotus?" it's a small lotus! "

little lotus! auntie every time to watch you live hey, are you here to play? aren't you live streaming today? <

xiao lotus shrank into his uncle's arms, waving his small hand a little shyly: "auntie is good, sister is good." yuan

zheng did find that the information xiao lotus participated in "cub rush forward", but he did not expect that xiao lotus's "star effect" was so powerful, just appearing in the mall can meet the audience who likes him.