ye nanzhou walked down, picked up xiao lotus, and said indifferently to yuan zheng: "go back after a break, it is not convenient here, and no one will take care of you."

yuan zheng did not argue, fell back, and said weakly, "let me lie down for a while brother."

he understood that youth is not capital, and it will also die young because of jet lag.

he tilted his head sideways, glanced at his brother's distant little lotus from a distance, and reluctantly revealed a smile.

little lotus keenly captures dad's emotions -

how does dad not seem to like uncle very much?

is it because last night, my uncle secretly took their pillow?!

the little brow frowned, xiao lotus did not respond to yuan zheng, turned his head and hugged his father's neck tightly, pasting it on his father's face.

overlooked yuan zheng: ...

-

ye nanzhou has to go to work, especially if he has a job in the morning.

but leaving yuan zheng in the orphanage, he was not at ease.

he always had the illusion that yuan zheng was going to turn xiao lotus away every minute.

although from yesterday to today, yuan zheng did not show this attitude.

grandma chen may be the person who cares most about yuan zheng in the orphanage, and when she eats breakfast, she asks: "did you send something to mr. yuan to fill his stomach?" <

ye nanzhou took a small bun for xiao lotus and said simply, "auntie, call him xiao yuan."

grandma

chen smiled, "yes." that little leaf you are assured to go to work, xiao yuan i took care of it. or do you want to talk to his assistant?

ye nanzhou said, "let me contact his assistant." let him get the man back as soon as possible.

grandma

chen did not want to drive people away, and hurriedly said, "in fact, it will be fine to stay for a few more days, it seems that your brothers and sisters

have not seen each other for a long time." otherwise, xiaoye is like this, you go home these days to live and entertain xiao yuan?

ye nanzhou knew that grandma chen was thinking about him, and naturally would not be disgusted, only said: "no, when he is well, he should have other things, and he will not stay here for a long time." before

ye nanzhou went to work, he also instructed xiao lotus. baby, if your uncle told you something, wait for daddy to come back and tell daddy, okay?

xiao lotus hugged her father and didn't know what her father was referring to: "daddy, what will uncle say?" say

something about grabbing a pillow?

ye nanzhou didn't know either, he just had a floating heart in his heart and couldn't be completely assured.

i can't wait to take the little lotus to the unit.

however, the unit people are noisy and inconvenient.

ye nanzhou weighed the two phases, and finally went to the bedroom before going to work, ready to "chat" with yuan zheng. <

when he first approached the bedroom door, he heard the sound of a phone call inside, but the moment the door was pushed, the person who was originally sitting on the bed lay down, and even the quilt was pulled to the top of his head.