Headcanon Asks Part 2: Rapunzel Corona & Camilo Madrigal

Headcanon Asks Part 2: Rapunzel Corona & Camilo MadrigalNotes:

Well, here's Part 2 of this extremely unorthodox couple.

(See the end of the chapter for .)

Chapter Text

• who hogs the duvet – I think it's no surprise that Rapunzel hogs the duvet, call it an instinct, but she can't sleep without being layered in two blankets. Now though, she willingly ditches the duvet in favor of Camilo's arms around her. As a result, she never has any nightmares any more.

• who texts/rings to check how their day is going – Rapunzel texts Camilo to the point of flooding his entire phone, but Camilo doesn't mind at all, knowing that she does this because of her abandonment issues she suffered when she was a child. He fondly remembers the first text he got from her when they first started dating, and I quote, "You okay there, not that I'm overtly worried, but are you okay, should I bring you some cookies or arepas?" He found it absolutely adorable.

• who's the most creative when it comes to gifts – Camilo. I mean honestly, the last gift he gave Rapunzel was a pendant that had a small sunflower embedded within, crystallized for forever, followed by a matching one to pair with the other. The storekeeper said that if both parties kept each piece, they would be tethered to one another, even when they cross the border of life and death. Camilo never believed in that mumbo jumbo, but that didn't stop him from giving it to her with Rapunzel responding by holding the pendant close to her heart and giving Camilo a sweet chaste kiss.

• who gets up first in the morning – Rapunzel. She has to get to the University by 7:30 for her Art Appreciation class, while Camilo has until 8:30 for his Drama Class to start, but when it's the weekend or when classes get suspended or cancelled they both just stay snuggled in bed with their favorite pjs on and Rapunzel just curls closer to Camilo, almost sleeping through the entire day.

• who suggests new things in bed - At the beginning, they are both very shy around each other. Camilo had been coming off a 2-year dry spell and Rapunzel had recently left a very toxic relationship - both experiences had done a number on their self-esteem. After they had been together for a while and felt totally comfortable with each other, Rapunzel started wanting to experiment and try new things. Camilo is more than happy to comply and to let her take the lead in their sex life.

• who cries at movies - They both have been known to shed a tear. Camilo usually cries when it involves family, death or loss and Rapunzel normally sheds a tear whenever she sees a family reunited after being lost to one another for a long time.

• who gives unprompted massages - Rapunzel loves touching Camilo and frequently gives him a massage at the end of a hard day. In bed, however, Camilo loves running his fingers over Rapunzel's naked back when they're spending a lazy afternoon in bed. He'll often give her an impromptu massage and it'll either end with her falling asleep in bliss or them making love.

• who fusses over the other when they're sick – Rapunzel hates that Camilo doesn't take care of himself and it affects his health. She is definitely a fusser, and tries to get him to sleep and eat regularly. When Rapunzel gets sick, Camilo doesn't handle it well, and Rapunel has to talk him down. He is very good about pampering her. Goes out to get her favorite foods and rubs her feet and makes sure she has plenty to read. He, also, for once, calls to check in on her on those days.

• who gets jealous easiest – Camilo. He honestly thinks that every man, woman or child is after his Amor and gives anyone who stares too long at Rapunzel the deadliest glare anyone has ever known. But Rapunzel reassures her loyalty to him with a sweet kiss on the lips and judging by the blush on Camilo's cheeks, she feels satisfied with that knowledge.

• who has the most embarrassing taste in music - Camilo. He has a collection of literally outdated 60's music, but that doesn't stop Rapunzel from playing a vinyl and dancing with him in front of the refrigerator light.

• who collects something unusual - See above.

• who takes the longest to get ready – Camilo "I need to look good even when we're going to eat lunch" Madrigal, those curls aren't going to manage themselves. Rapunzel likes to make an effort too, even though Camilo tells her she's the most gorgeous creature he's ever laid eyes on. Still, it makes her feel good about herself and so he doesn't complain when they invariably leave the house late.

• who is the tidiest and organized - Rapunzel. She's gotten used to moving frequently these last few years and so she has less stuff and keeps it orderly.

• who gets most excited about the holidays – Both actually, they love the energy around the holidays. And the decorations. And the smells of season. And giving gifts to their family and friends. There is nothing that doesn't make them happier that time of year.

• who gets most competitive when playing games and/or sports – Camilo Madrigal, son of Pepa Madrigal, is of the mind that losing is not an option.

• who starts the most arguments - Camilo has the bigger bark, but watch out for Rapunzel's surprisingly deadly bite (no, that is not a euphemism).

• who suggests that they buy a pet – They both have Pascal (their chameleon) and Migo (their parakeet) to look after, so I guess that counts right?

• what couple traditions they have - They try to go out for dinner on Friday or Saturday. Usually, they also go to the bridge overlooking the the river (the place where they had their first kiss) and just enjoy each other's company.

• what tv shows they watch together - Camilo doesn't really like watching telly, but Rapunzel loves singing competitions. He watched one with her on a lark and quickly got sucked in, though he would never admit it to anyone. One thing that Rapunzel finds absolutely charming is his method of scoring the singers - he rates them by how well they sing in comparison to her.

"Yeah, mi Amor, this one's nowhere near as good as you. If she gets through it's definitely rigged."

"Ah, mi Amor, this one's not bad, like you in the shower, not quite singing in the car level good, but still not bad."

"Oh, mi Amor, I like this one. She's very good. Reminds me of you when you're singing to Pascal and Migo in the morning cooking breakfast."

"Oooh, that's high praise coming from you, Camilo."

"Mmhmm. We should see if she's available to sing at our wedding."

"Wedding?"

"Si, will you marry me?"

• what other couple they hang out with – They hang out with the other friends they have around campus and normally have double, triple or even quadruple dates on Tuesdays and Fridays.

• how they spend time together as a couple - watching telly, socializing with the students around campus and their tutor students, spending time at the beach, exploring other coastal communities, reading, board games with Antonio when he comes to visit, and Rapunzel jumps Camilo's bones as often as possible.

• who made the first move - It was an instant attraction for both of them, but she didn't think he'd be interested in her because he was an older bloke with his life together and he didn't think she'd be interested in him because she was a gorgeous young woman. Mirabel got annoyed with his moon eyes and threatened to ask her out on his behalf if he didn't get his head out of his ass. Panicking that she would go through with it, he stumbled through an introduction and stammered out an invitation to dinner. Rapunzel found him adorable immediately.

• who is the best cook - Rapunzel is the better cook. Camilo can manage the bare basics, but Rapunzel makes an effort. She even signed up for a cooking class at the community center.

Notes:

I could continue with a Part 3 with another set of questions.

Let's see.