(ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀ🍷) ꜱᴀᴍᴀ x ꜰ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ (ᴘᴀʀᴛ 3) ''ꜱᴍᴜᴛ!!''

hello, not editing u noob

credit me if ur gonna be inspired or ill report u 🥀🥺

smut. and this is sama in her saigomo form but humanoid-ish

You felt uneasy, entering her lair was terrifying you. You held your blade tightly and felt hesitant about killing Sama. She found out about your plan on killing her, a smirk came out from her lips. You then saw a heart and hit it with your blade, a groan released from Kintoru's mouth, you felt bad so you checked if she was okay. Just then you didn't saw her where you heard the groan. She pushed you to the floor and pinned you.

You closed your eyes and shivered with fear as she chuckles. ''Why are you trying to kill me?'' She spoke with a seductive tone.  You spoke with trembling voice but then she helds your hand and gave you courage to speak in a straight tone. ''I... just want my family back..'' You sighed, ''Well if you want your family back, then do me a favor~'' she smirked. She let you have access to her body and you felt hesitant. ''Come on dear, don't be shy. You did this before~'' her teasing seductive tone turned you on as you sighed and undressed her halfly.

Part of her dress reached her elbow, exposing her chest. You squeezed her breasts as she closes her left eye and softly moans. She rests her head on your shoulder as she clenches her fingers on your hair gently.  You sucked the sensitive flesh of her neck and bit it. She whimpers by your touch, you grabbed her other hand and inserted her fingers inside her wet clit. ''Y-Y/n- mmph~!'' she moans as her long nails enters her. You thrusted it in and out as she lets out heavy breaths.

Her breasts goes up and down by her heavy gasps. ''A-ah...Ahh~... A~Ahh~~!..Y/n..'' she moaned in each thrusts, you sped up and she gasps loudly. You grabbed her hand firmly and clenched it into a fist. She screamed it and gasped at your shoulder receiving heavy breaths and groans.  You pulled away her fist as she drops at the ground, feeling exhausted but pleased. She didn't want you to stop. You inserted your tongue and extended it, grabbing her hips and swirling your tongue in her. Her eyes roll to the back of her head. ''K-Keep- g-going~!! D-do-don't s-st-stop~~!!'' she stutters trying to fully speak with all her might but her heavy moans forcefully went out of her mouth. 

Her tears rolling down to her face, she felt overwhelmed with your touch. You suddenly licked her sensitive spot causing her to flinch. She squeezed your face with her thighs. You teased her clit. ''N-NnGhh~~! Mmmm-!'' she came in your mouth and you reluctantly swallowed it. She looks at you with her precious teary eyes. You came closer to her face while she didn't even try to move. She looked at you shyly and shoved your fingers in her. Before she could moan, you kissed her and both of your fingers thrusting in her.

Moans were vibrating in your mouth. She holds your head, you opened your eyes. She was so admirable. Her tears rolling down to her face as she drools in pleasure. She came for the second time and the next thing you knew, she fainted in your lap and breaths heavily. She woke up few hours later and set your ancestors and parents free. You smiled at her for her promising words. She smiles back and speaks to you by your mind.

''We'll meet again. Y/n~''

594 words