(ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴀ ᴛɪɢᴇʀ ʙʏ ɪᴛꜱ ᴛᴏᴇ🐅) ᴋᴜꜱᴏɴᴏᴋɪ x ꜰ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ''ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ.''

Discontinued, not continuing, not finishing, idc if u get mad at me.

You successfully passed Daku aka your father's maze and got teleported to another realm you looked around and checked the houses to see if you can ask for help (fyi this is not actually real this just a fanfic so its made up by me)  You then realized no one was there. You looked even further and saw a ladder you can go up to. You rushed to the ladder and climb with sweaty hands. You were still upset how the witch cursed your parents. You then went to do all the boring crap you need to reach Kusonoki's maze. You went straight and arms popped out in the wall. You were really angry how the witch keeps messing with you. You then went outside hearing some kind of earthquake. The ground was shaking really loud till you saw him. Kusonoki. He was staring at you smiling then walk away. You were quite flustered (ik kusonoki is our grandpapa but my friend doesnt gaf im sorry) You were given an objective and you did as what it told you. You only needed one more until you heard him. He grabbed you by your arms and you demanded for a release, what he only did was laying you on the grass, taking your shirt off and played with your chest letting your mouth open as a moan comes out.

cliffhanger what u gonna do about it

246 words