(ꜱᴀꜰᴇʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ɴᴏɪꜱᴇꜱ💝) ꜱᴀᴍᴀ x ꜰ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ''ꜱᴍᴜᴛ!!''

not editing uwu

You finally got the butterfly after several attempts of avoiding the lady roaming from these streets. But the issue is, you don't know where the exit is, you breathed in and out and got out of the safehouse. You walked as your footsteps was reflected by the road and you looked left and right, front and back avoiding the lady. It felt like hours until you saw the door

before you sprinted into it, You saw the tall lady with a black resemblance turn from the corner and to you. You widened your eyes and ran for your life. She chuckled as she calmly chases you while you ran like a lost kid.

You finally saw a safehouse and quickly tried to open the door and got inside.

"*sighs* Finally. A break.."

You sighed but when you turned to your back, you saw the lady. You screamed but she went closer to cover that loud mouth of yours. She let go and she stared into your beautiful eyes and into your lips, dreaming to kiss them so bad. You noticed and blushed a bit,

"Why did you not kill me like those other monsters?"

You asked.

"I rather not."

She responded.

"But why?"

"Enough blabbering, I have something fun to do with an interesting human like you."

What did she mean? She lifted your chin and kissed you without your permission. You widened your eyes, you wanted to push her but it felt so.. good.. so heavenly... You gently pushed her and a long string of saliva connected to both of your mouths.

"Too soon~?"

"Wait... I don't-"

"You don't understand what I'm doing... Is it not~? I'll tell you. I love you so, I've been in love when you appeared on my realm. There's many details that you have that no other humans does.. We may have just met, but I want you to give me something I desire.."

"What is it??.."

"Your love~ Isn't it obvious darling??"

You knew what she was talking about, so you pinned her the floor and kissed her precious neck. She lets out a squeak and gasp softly. She winced and squirmed as you bit her sensitive flesh.

"Mmm.."

She continues to moan softly as you bit her neck, you gently took her clothes off and gasped of the size of her breasts. So plump and beautiful, you grabbed them and squeezed them softly and tightly making her moan.

"Ahn-! Violent aren't we..~?"

You giggled and continued to squeeze harder and suck her nipples making her squirm in please. You rubbed her femine from her panties and pulled them away. She blushed hard as her underwear was removed. You then rubbed her femine and shoved two fingers inside making her gasp loudly.

"AH!-- Haah...~"

She cried and bit her lip as you shoved your fingers hard inside her. She covered her mouth, not wanting to moan, but you pinned her arms above her head while she tries to pull away but you disrupted her by slamming hard.

She yelped and tried to contain her control but lost it as you shoved more and more, her eyes rolled at the back of her head, overwhelmed by the pleasure. She cried in ecstasy and uncontrollably moan soft and loud.

"Aww... what's wrong?~"

"Ghh... s..sho.. rou..rough..!"

You could clearly tell that she is giving up her body and making lovely noises. You could feel that she was going to release but you pulled away, not letting her come.

"No! Ahhh~!"

She begged and pleaded but you chuckled and tested her to see if she can control her own orgasm. She was squirming and struggling to hold and wanting to come so bad.

"Y/N!! *gasps*"

"If you want to come so badly, then beg."

She looked away as a sign of no but then you slammed a finger and pulled away, making her moan.

"Gaugh... P..please.. I b..eg.. Let me come.. "

You smiled and let her came as her liquid started to doze off. She tries to sit properly but her femine was already throbbing. She rests her head on your shoulder as you rubbed her back softly, calming her down.

"Imagine being the beast of control and begging for a human to let her come. *giggles*"

"*sighs* You humans are such a tease.. But I love it.."

You both cuddled to sleep as the air blows a peaceful wind.

749 words