(ᴄᴏʟᴅ ꜱᴀᴛɪꜱꜰᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ❄) ʏᴜᴍᴀ x ɢɴ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ''ꜱᴍᴜᴛ!!''

you think im still gonna edit it?

smut.

You walked your way to the bridge but then saw something glowing from across the side. The mountain had a dim of light and your curiosity decided to head there and check. It was a pedestal holding a some sort of skull. You hesitated not knowing if you should touch the mysterious skull or not, but it glow more brighter seeming like its forcing you to touch it.

Without a thought you touched it with all your might and then you suddenly blacked out. You woke up in a cold forest and a woman with a parasol caressing your cheek. As she gently touches you, you felt like blushing.  ''Oh my, what beautiful human like you came here?'' The woman asked, you were speechless and couldn't say anything.  ''Ah, you must be shy? It's alright! My name is Yuma. Would you like me to show you to the forest?'' She said with a calm and friendly tone, you nodded and she took your hand.

As she finished showing you everything, she showed you a little cottage she stayed a bit whenever she gets bored hanging out on the forest. As she gave you a little snack, you were admiring how much beauty she has. It was so overwhelming. You felt a bit shy to do this but you reluctantly shoved a finger in her underwear thrusting in and out. Her peace was disturbed, ''O-Oh m-my~ Ah~..'' she moaned. You thrusted deeper making her grip the bed sheets and moan softly. You pushed her to the bed and sucked her neck, ''N-ngh~!.. Y/n...'' she mumbled. 

You undressed her as her dress reached her elbows exposing her chest. You bit her nipples causing her to yelp. She tried not to moan so loud and continuing to moan silently. You thrusted more fingers into her until you fisted her. ''AH~!!'' She screamed and arched her back, gripping the sheets tightly. She came, panting for air. She placed her hand on your chest and cuddled you.

IM STOPPING THIS CUZ IM GETTING SICK

please i hope this is worthy for you im in pain now :)

354 words