(ʜᴇᴀᴛ🔥) ꜱʜɪɴɪɢᴀᴍɪ x ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ''ꜱᴍᴜᴛ!!''

this story is not edited, because I'm not allowing myself to edit the prologue of it.

You were hanging out with your guys until you saw Shinigami walking by. You couldn't take off your eyes from him as he was so hot and handsome, Shinigami saw you looking at him and you looked away embarrassed, he was blushing and smiled of how handsome you were too. It was afternoon and your friends had to go. You were walking to the streets and you were about to go to Jigoku aka where you can meet Shinigami. Shinigami was happy as he saw you arriving to his place ''Oh hello Y/n. Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to go home?'' He asked. ''I went here to see you my king.'' He blushed as you called him King. You went to his throne and got closer to kiss him.

 He kissed you back. You bit his lip causing him to moan and explored his mouth with your tounge. After 11 minutes. You and Shinigami broke away from the kiss. Shinigami was flustered. ''Aww did I fluster you too much Sensitive king?'' You teased. You kissed his neck, licked it and bite it, He let out a small moan ''Ehh...~ Y/n stop..'' Leaving hickeys on the sensitive skin. You went to his pants and took them off. You hold his manhood and licked it. He was moaning and blushing. You sucked it harder and faster. ''Y/n stop..~ If you k-keep doing th-that I'm gonna..~''  ''Y/n.. ahh~..nghh~~...'' His legs were shivering meaning he was close. You feel his warm liquid going down to your throat. He felt weak and pleasured with your tounge. You went to him and kissed him for 5 hours until he was in heat and passed out..

PLEASE DO NOT ATTACK ME FOR THIS IM GONNA POUR HOLY WATER ON ME CUZ I FEEL SICK WRITING THIS.. THIS IS FOR MY FRIENDS OK-??

322 words