XXXIV

Lucian

Today was the day we were meant to have this meeting with Jolie. Well Logan will. I have to send Carbon, Rage, and Cerberus just in case. Though there will be plenty more of my members, just not on site.

We decided we will tell Jolie Emily is in our van, even though she won't be. Emily will be perfectly safe here, with Darius and the girls.

"Ready, Alpha?" Rogue asked. We were waiting for the van to pull up. Zane would be driving it. The rest of us will drive in trucks. No one will get out except for Logan and his crew, however.

"Yes." I said. I took a last glance at my office window knowing Emily was in there. She had some school work to finish than she would be done.

Everyone loaded up into their vehicles and we took off. The place Jolie had wanted to meet us at was outside of town by five minutes. I hoped it was far enough away from the clubhouse.

When we pulled up Jolie and her "backup" was already there. She was standing next to a tall man with dark hair whom I assumed was the Russian mafia leader.

Logan stepped out of his car and faced Jolie with the twins next to him. He was ready for whatever fight she brought.

I listened to them through his mic. "Where's my daughter, Logan." Jolie sneered.

"In the van." Logan pointed to a van behind him.

"Well bring her out." Jolie said. She was already frustrated and nothing has happened yet.

"Sorry Jolie, she's my daughter too." Logan smiled.

"I've raised her for the last eighteen years of her life!" Jolie argued.

"You mean she raised herself under your roof." Darius glared at his mother.

"You are still my son and I will slap you!" Jolie started moving closer to the three.

"You were never and never will be our mother!" Zane  said.

"You aren't getting back in. The club is not a place an abusive mother belongs. I'd rather throw you to Lucian." Logan scoffed. A smiled creeped on my face thinking about slicing her chest open.

"Logan, bring out the girl." The Russian finally spoke.

"Ah Anton, why must you side with the child abuser. I know you well and you must have gotten a hefty some for this one." Logan raised a brow at the man. "You do understand she can not pay you back. She has no job and receives her money from men who are just as sketchy as she is." He said. Anton glanced at Jolie before holding his ground.

"That is our business. We know how to hide a body." Anton nodded.

"What!?" Jolie looked at the man dumbfounded. As if she was unaware of the consequences of screwing a mafia over.

"We will get our money you owe us." A man behind the pair said.

"Just give me Emily!" Jolie screamed.

"You are rather aggressive today Jolie? I see you never took those therapy classes I told you about." Logan chuckled.

"Search the vans." Jolie told the Russians. A few of them stepped forward to do just that.

"останавливаться." Anton held up a fist. The men stopped.

"I'm paying you! Listen to me!" Jolie huffed.

"We can not disrespect that of the Hearst Mafia." Anton said.

"I want that bitch back to me! She needs to pay for leaving me!" Jolie said.

"Let's make a deal." Logan suggested. What the hell kind of deal was he making. "I'll pay off your debts to the Russian's and you leave." He said.

"No!" Jolie shouted. Logan tapped his foot once signaling to his sniper to be ready.

"Than you leave me no choice Jolie. The Russians are not on your side." He tapped his foot again and Jolie fell to the ground. She was bleeding from her leg. She screamed out in pain and held her leg.

"Glad that's over." Darius sighed.

"I do apologize for ruining a client, but I'll pay her debts." Logan offered Anton.

"If you take her off our hands that will be enough." He said.

"Gladly, I have a very angry man ready to tear her apart." Logan chuckled.

"Who?" Anton asked.

"Lucian." Logan gestured me out. I excited the van and took cautious steps towards the group.

"Very tall. He's your prez, correct?" Anton asked.

"Yes." I answered for Logan.

"He will certainly do the job. He is Emily's lover, yes?" Anton gave me a once over.

"Correct. He will want to slice Jolie up." Logan assured the Russians.

I peaked around them and saw Jolie still shrieking in pain. "Though I do hope it is quick so she can shut up!" Logan shouted at her.

"I will have my men contact you later this week. Appreciate the clean up." Anton shook Logan's hand and took off.

"And that is how you grow an alliance." Logan smiled.

We loaded Jolie into a van, with heavy sedatives, and headed home. I'm about to have lots of fun with slicing this one up. I smirked to myself.
———

Sorry it's so short.