Irene: [made a cute face] It's nothing, sweetheart. It's all for you. Try them on, and if you like them, we'll take them. [winked at Yara]

Yara tried on the clothes she picked out, and Irene was thrilled to see how they suited her. Yara looked like a real-life Barbie doll, and she wanted everything her mom had chosen. So Irene bought it all for her daughter, her heart overflowing with joy.

"Everything is $2,458"
"Dearie, you have an actual doll to dress up, and she has an innocent face so fit for her attitude. I'm guessing she's an only child."

Irene: [nodding in agreement] Thank you, but I have three children, two of which are boys with families of their own, and she is my only girl. [chuckled]
"Ohhh she's the only daughter that's why she is full of love. Your child is very fortunate to have you as her family."

Irene: [smiled genuinely] And we are blessed to have been given this beautiful gift of joy and source of strength; we could not wish for anything better and are forever thankful for my little girl.
"What a loving mom she got! I actually got to talk to your daughter earlier and she's very kind and super respectful! Am super amazed by her, really!"

Irene: [surprised] Wow! Thank you for saying nice words to my daughter, means so much!
"She deserve the world! Thanks for visiting our boutique, hope to see you here again!"

Irene: Thank you too! Take care

Irene: Here little girl, [handed Yara the bags] Are you happy?
Yara: [kissed Irene's cheeks] Thank you mama for these!

Irene: All for you my love [caressed her daughter's face] The lady in store said you're super bait and respectful, baby.

Yara: Oh, because mama she said I can call her with her first name while she's assisting me because she's only operating the business, and I think it's not applicable for me to say it and I told her that regardless of her job role or status in life, Ms. or Ma'am is nicer as it's also a sign of respect.

Irene: Aww, that's right, my baby love, I love you so much, my little girl. How do you come to be so bait and super kind to everyone?
Yara: That's because I have one of the most bait mom and dad and a super nice family that I super love!

They exited the botique and said their goodbyes to the botique attendant, and as they walked to their car, they clasped and held hands.

Irene and Yara decided to return to the headquarters where Greggy is after buying new clothes at the boutique. When they arrived, he was giving his speech to Bong's supporters.

Irene and her daughter sat silently on the side, listening to Greggy speak in front of them. There were fellow Filipinos who greeted them and were just awestruck by the Araneta.

When Yara looked around at the people there, she noticed that her dad didn't seem to have heat tech and wasn't wearing a scarf, given the fact that it was still freezing out there

Yara: [whispered] Mama, can I lend my snood to daddy!? He didn't even get to wear his heat-tech, baka he's cold na. [concerned]
Irene: How about you!?

Yara: [assuring Irene] Am fine, mommy. I wore heat-tech and layered it.
Irene: Alright, go to dad and say excuse to people as you pass their way.

Yara: [nodded] Yes, mom!

Greggy noticed Yara standing up in her chair and excused herself to the persons she passed by to get to her dad, and Yara whispered to her dad to use her cold-weather scarves first because it looked like he was freezing chilly already, and he smiled and kissed his daughter on the cheeks and thanked her as she came back it to Irene.

Greggy: That's my wife, Irene, [waving to them] and our only daughter, Yara, who just whispered to me and said "Daddy put on my scarve first because it looks like you're getting cold," aren't our daughters are the sweetest? [giggled] I forgot to wear heat-tech, Anyways, thanks, sweetheart.

Greggy finished his remarks and was there in the front row conversing with the organizers of the event when Irene texted him.

Greggy bid farewell to Bong's supporters, suggesting they take some rest before heading straight to the Beverly Hotel, closer to the Laude's residence, to avoid excessive back-and-forth travel

Greggy bid farewell to Bong's supporters, suggesting they take some rest before heading straight to the Beverly Hotel, closer to the Laude's residence, to avoid excessive back-and-forth travel. They planned to stay downtown for just a few days

Yara was the first to take a nap after she had showered and changed. Irene, on the other hand, was arranging their previous purchases while speaking with her husband Greggy.

Irene: [wondering] When are Fonso and Luis, coming?
Greggy: [checking his phone] Fons will be here on Monday and Luis on Thursday.

Irene: Should we celebrate Noche Buena at the house then?
Greggy: Yes, probably Xandra might go to her parents after Christmas and spent New Year there

Irene: I thought of that too. When are we buying gifts for the kids?
Greggy: [pondering] Maybe, when we go out with Small and Philip, we can somehow shop for presents for them.

Irene: Alright, babe. Aren't you gonna take a nap for a while?
Greggy: [gazing at his wife] You know, I love you very much.

Irene: [sighs] And I love you too, I couldn't have been this happy without you, mi amor.

Irene settled on Greggy's lap as they admired the clouds and embraced each other, savoring the magnificent view from their hotel room. Greggy found solace in their enduring bond, cherishing the moments they shared, even amidst their busy schedules and parental responsibilities. Their love only grew stronger, sustaining them through life's challenges.

~~