She started groaning in her sleep, then humping my leg. A wet dream that's about to come to an end. "Get up!" I hit her head. She smacked her lips and opened her eyes slightly. "Now why did you just hit me?" She mumbled. I should be the one with an attitude. Who wants to feel a hard on pushing against their leg? Like girl go to hell.

"You was humping on my leg. Move over." I pushed her away. Over the few months i've gotten used to sleeping alone. It's cool to have her sleep with me, but it just feels weird now. "Mcht no. Let me hold you." I rolled my eyes and let her get close to me again.

Let this night speed up.

"I missed you so much. I'm not gon remember this when I wake up cause i'm high as shit. I love you so much. You don't need to leave me no more." She whispered. I felt her grip my neck with her hand and her lips on mine. It's so dark in here, I can't see. All I could do was kiss her back. I just want to go to sleep, but if I deny a kiss she'll throw a fit. "Beyoncé. Can you go to sleep now?" I groaned.

She kept pecking my lips, over and over again. I'm about to fall asleep. "Get up." I felt her slap my cheek. Oh she tripping for real. "Stop! Go to sleep!" I yelled.

"Beyoncé! Who you got in my house?! And you need to leave her alone if she don't want to be bothered! I can't even come in to sil-" Mama Tina yelled. She paused when she popped on the light and saw me. He eyes widened and she smiled. Beyoncé was still gripping my neck, but we were both looking at the door now. "Oop my bad." She backed out. I hope she don't think nothing going on.

Beyoncé moved her hand and laid straight on my breasts. Jesus.

I ended up falling asleep to her doing whatever to my neck. It was tickling, but she wouldn't stop. I'm not letting her smoke that stuff with me anymore. It obviously made her really clingy and I just can't deal. I don't see how weed makes people act different. Maybe I need something strong because all I feel is high, nothing else.

My phone was ringing like crazy, but I already knew what it was about. The last thing I want to hear is how I was wrong for doing something. And then he'll come with his apologies and I don't want to hear it, not now at least.

I had to sneak from under Beyoncé, and went to brush my teeth. If I don't show up at home they'll go crazy. As soon as I was about to walk out of her door, she jumped up. Damn.

"Where you going?" She hugged. I told her home and she got out of the bed. "I'll see you tonight? Or are you gonna disappear for some months again?" She smirked. I rolled my eyes and hugged her. "I'll see you tonight. I promise." She kissed my forehead and I left.

I couldn't help but think about going home. They're probably all sitting in the living room waiting for me to walk through the door. What they don't know is that i'm about to leave again. I'm not about to deal with nothing toxic until AFTER my birthday. Even then, imma be grown and dismissing the hell out of them.But until then, imma use my birthday as an excuse to get them to bounce.

As expected, they were sitting around on the couches. Momma was staring at me, so hard. Please don't start. "Tanya, why did you throw a drink on my son?" And she started. They couldn't have told her the full truth.

"Because your son is disrespectful and don't know what he be talking about when he talks." I scratched my head. All eyes went to him and he started explaining. By the end, Papa kept asking me what it was that Grandma would do. He was so pissed after I told him, and Momma had to calm him down. It doesn't even bother me anymore. I let go of all of that and this is a new chapter.

I just shook my head and went upstairs. It doesn't have anything to do with me anymore. I did my part and it's their turn to do theirs.

My phone dinged from the bed, and it was Meek. He wanted to smoke again, and who am I to deny a session. I threw on some different clothes, and headed out of the door. Ignoring my family's bickering.

When I pulled into his apartment complex, he came down after seeing my truck. "Wassup baby?" He hugged me. I gave him a smile and pulled out the exotic shit from last night. My reason for buying so much was to have extra. "Damn...what the fuck is that? It's purple and shit." He chuckled watching me roll. I shrugged my shoulders and continued.

After I sparked the blunt, I took a long pull before passing it to him. He broke out into a coughing it. How are they coughing over this baby shit? Or maybe i'm just too immune to it. We passed it back and forth, and I could feel it kicking in. "I got these edibles, you wanna try one?" He pulled two brownies from his pockets. I got the munchies so that'll do some good.

I took one and ate half of it. Edibles are stronger than weed, this might really fuck me up. Might be sleep until my birthday. I wouldn't even be mad because the first night was already ruined. "I swear you be trynna kill yourself." He eyed me. I gave him a smirk and took another bite slowly. He snatched it from my hand and stuff it back into his pocket.

"That ain't nothing to play with. You better chill girl." He chuckled lowly. I laughed and grabbed my phone, seeing missed calls. Didn't even bother to see who it was from, I just want peace right now. Everything was going well until my birthday came around. They want to see me miserable so bad.

"Meek.... I- I need to go home." I licked my lips. Everything was hitting, and fast. I looked in the mirror and my eyes were super red and low. You couldn't even tell they were open. "Man be careful Nic. You look fucked up, just come up here and lay down." He sighed. He right, if I drive, I just might not make it home.

I got out and he led me upstairs to his room. It was cleaner than I thought. "Here. Get comfortable i'll be in the other room if you need me. Sleep that shit off you pot head." He laughed. I glared at him and took my shoes off. "Don't call me that." I know imma weed head, that's okay.

His bed was comfortable as hell. It felt like I was in the clouds sleeping on clouds, in a room full of clouds. My phone kept ringing, but I was ignoring it because... leave me alone. My head was cloudy like I could hear it ringing, but it sounded far away.

After sitting there, thinking about random shit, I fell asleep. I felt so good, like numb. Nothing was bothering me, I couldn't hear, feel, nor see bullshit. It was an amazing feeling.

Hopefully when I wake up, my family got they shit together.
*

Onika??

Meek?

Carol?