7. It's Not A Joke, Murder She Wrote.

Mathias (1st person) POV

I walked into the bathroom and felt myself getting choked up about what Zoe told me. I felt a sense of betrayal from Rocky, why didn't he tell me he was already talking to someone? I don't understand why he would kiss me if he was considering going back with his ex. I could feel myself getting madder and madder about the situation.

I walked into an empty stall and began to cry out of frustration, it was only my second day. Why am I dealing with all this bullshit already? 

I began feel so small compared to Zoe. Although her attitude is unbearable, she still seems to be so popular and liked. She makes me feel so miserable and I've only spoken to her a few times. I'm slightly intimidated by her, but more bothered by Rocky betraying me like this. Why would he push himself onto me if he had feelings for someone else, why would he make me look like an idiot?

I finished crying in the stall and went to the sink to wash my face off. While I was rinsing my face, I heard the bathroom door open. It was Zoe, I quickly dried my face and looked at her through the mirror. She was already looking at me, well glaring at me. 

I sighed. Maybe if I act nice like earlier she'll just do his business and leave me the fuck alone.

I waved softly at the girl, being in no mood to argue. She just rolled her eyes and walked up to the sink, grabbing out a small bag and started applying lipstick. God she pisses me off.

I was so annoyed and still a bit sad so I just silently walked to the door, but came to a pause when she called my name.

"Mathias, come here." Fuck bro, what does she want?

I looked at her and approached the bathroom sink and mirror again. 

"Yeah..?" I was confused on what she would want to talk about and why she couldn't say in front of the others. It was probably some bullshit. 

It was a long pause before she spoke again since she was touching up her makeup. She intimated me yet again, but only since I didn't know her next move. I kinda just awkwardly stood there. She then turned to me, I swear if looks could kill this bitch would've been murdered me.

"Mathias, I know you have a little thing for Rocky." She leaned against the counter, eyeing me up and down while smirking.

I stayed silent, feeling embarrassed and a bit annoyed. Is she for real right now?

"I only figured this out when you tried speaking to him in the halls during passing time earlier. I know that tone you used and how sad you seemed when I called him 'baby'." She stepped closer, making me back up a bit.

"It's only your second day so I'm going to cut you some slack and give you some advice. Stay away from Rocky, he doesn't want you and he will never be interested in you." She looked directly into my eyes and I still stayed silent because I truly had no words. Did she seriously follow me into the bathrooms just to harass me about some nigga? 

"Rocky isn't the type to stay in committed relationships anyways, but I can fix him." She sounded so confident which made me laugh to myself. At this point, I couldn't take her seriously. She was very full of herself. She may be extremely beautiful, but my confidence grew against her as I soon seen her true colors.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing.." I tried hiding my smile.

"Obviously there's something fucking funny Mathias." She raised her voice.

I looked down and shook my head.

"I just think it's a bit funny how you came into the bathroom to confront me about YOUR 'boyfriend' and how you want me to stay away from him since he's 'not interested', but he's the one who kissed me first last night." I covered my mouth and laughed.