1. Eye Can-tact

Mathias (1st person) POV

I sigh after the 21 hour drive to my new life. I recently moved from Texas all the way to California because of my dad's new job and fortunately for me, I was ready to restart everything.

After my parents divorce, my dad got custody. My mom didn't fight hard for her rights because.. she's a piece of shit, but you know. Me and my dad have always been close ever since I was born and mom hated it. She wanted nothing to do with me knowing that I favored dad over her, I mean who wouldn't when you'd constantly yell at me for the stupidest shit.. but anyways.

My dad got custody blah blah blah , we moved because of his new job blah blah blah, and know we're here.. right behind the moving truck.

Mathias (3rd person) POV

She looked out the window, admiring all the houses in her new little suburban neighborhood. It was cute, very homey.

"Hey kiddo, we're here," her dad said eagerly, while coming to a stop in front of a 2 story, deep sage green house.

"Woah..it's-"

"Huge, I know!"

Her dad unbuckled his seatbelt and opened the car door. He turned to Mathias and gave her a short and sweet smile before going to greet the movers helping us move into our house.

Mathias yawned and stretched, admiring the neighborhood inside the car. She'd notice a few kids her age skateboarding in the street. She unbuckled her seatbelt and got out the car. She went to close it and turned around, making eye contact with one of the boys on the skate boards. He was wearing a yellow supreme hoodie, a hat that was blue on the outside but yellow around the inside to match his hoodie, black jeans that seemed to be worn out, and yellow shoes to match his outfit. He had large ears that poked from underneath which was fitting for him. She couldn't get a good look at his face though since he was on his skateboard.

Mathias looked away and kept doing what she was intending on doing. She walked up to her dad who was already bringing boxes into the house. She went and helped bring inside boxes for the kitchen and living room.

When she went back outside to grab boxes for her room, the boys on the skateboards seem to have left. She shrugged it off, bringing the boxes up into her room.

"Hey Mathias, start unboxing your room stuff. I have can bring the rest in with the guys so you have time to settle in." Mathias's dad said with a very warm tone.

"Alrighty then."

Mathias made her way up to her room, dropping a box off before admiring how big her room was compared to her last one. She had enough room for her queen size bed, gaming setup, manga shelf and a ton of extra space for decor. She even had her own bathroom.

She smiled at her new room, then went and brought all the other boxes into her room. She waited a bit to start unpacking since she wanted to wait for the movers to bring in everything (bookshelf, desk, bed, etc)

She began to unpack everything and was determined to not stop until everything was finished.

(this is what I image her bedroom to look like, you can def picture something else but this is just what i had in mind :D)