𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

Bắt đầu từ đầu

There was a small pause and then a sigh from the red haired alpha who took into his hands jimin's smaller ones "I understand your worry, but jimin, I already told you and I left clear to namjoon and my grandparents these... I really like you, my age or even yours doesn't matter I'm the one that chose to accept these feelings and I care dearly for jun-seo as well, I'm not asking you to like me these instant but let me in little by little. It doesn't matter how long it takes" his soft eyes looking into jimin's filled with worry and hesitancy "my feelings for you are real and I won't deny them, I will wait for you" a small tear left the olders eye, he sniffled wiping it away and looking down "you are too good jungkook" smiling back up at the younger "I try my best" obtaining a small chuckle from the blonde, his pretty plump and pink lips parting into his smile, the soft features making his heart race and senses to grow more sensitive and his mind to be aware of their closeness. Jungkook was aware of what he was thinking but at the same time his mind didn't have a word in what he was about to do, jimin was taken aback when he felt jungkook's lips press against his, the softness of the youngers lips quickly disappeared when he pulled back "i- I don't know why I did that I'm so sorry jimin- fuck I screwed up" jimin's eyes weren't wide but his heart beated strongly enough his blood rushing up his veins and without care of what could happen next.

Jimin's arms wrapped around jungkooks neck and he leaned closer to crash their lips, it was a short kiss, no movement made until jimin was the one to tilt his head to the side moving his lips against the youngers who after a second of shock returned the kiss, his hand reaching up to hold the back of jimins neck pulling him even closer, jimin's body allowing itself to lean closer in the youngers hold before they had to pull apart almost gasping for air. They looked into each other's eyes clearly still surprised by each others actions "i am so-" jungkook quickly shook his head not wanting the older to apologize for kissing him "it's nothing you should apologize for, i- I was the one that kissed you first after all" they both sat back on the blanket and remained quiet until jungkook asked himself what the kissed meant "if you kissed me, does it mean, I still have a chance?" A silly smile on his lips feeling over the moon when shyly jimin nodded, madly blushing after the quite intense kiss they had shared just a few seconds ago "please just, be patient with me, I don't even know how to feel" jungkook hummed completely understanding "but I really like you jungkook, I can't tell my emotions at all yet but I do want to give us a chance" honey eyes looking into the youngers darker ones "God I like you so much" the red haired buried his face in the crook of jimin's neck, his arms loosely wrapped around the olders waist who timidly hugged him back "then I will try to not make you wait much time" Leaning down to kiss softly the youngers cheek.

"Oh they kicked again!" Jun-seo raised from next to taehyung's belly with green eyes open wide at the feeling of the couples pup kick inside taehyung's belly "can they hear me then?" Seokjin hummed from next his mate while smiling at the little alpha "when they are born they will be already able to recognize taehyung and me because of our voice" jun-seo gasped leaning down to the omegas belly "hi little baby, you have to remember my voice too I will be your friend when you are born!" He nodded to himself with a wide smile, the sound of the front door opening gaining the little boys attention when the flower scent of his mother reached his nose "mommy!!" He rushed over to the door jumping into jimin's arms who let go of jungkooks hand to catch his son "hi pumpkin, did you enjoy today?" He hummed happily looking up at the taller man "tae's baby now knows me because i talked with them and grandma let me bake more cookies with her! Then grandpa played hide and seek with me and then we ate" jimin was happy to see his pup had been alright without him, it was already afternoon and the night kept on approaching so after they picked everything up from the picnic they decided to return to jungkooks home. "Oh you two are back" taehyung enthusiastically approached the three, his smirk directed to his best friend who rolled his eyes knowing what the man would want to know, and jungkook couldn't deny he was excited to tell taehyung how well the date went. "Sorry darling but we can't stay longer, you have your appointment" taehyung huffed wanting to stay longer but knowing that he had to go, besides he had already pushed farther his ultrasound appointment to take care of jimin's pup "fine, but we are talking tonight, I will call you" jungkook saluted the man who approvingly nodded and hugged jimin "it was really nice taking care of him, he made sure to talk a lot with my little one" jimin chuckled hugging back the taller omega and pulling back "I'm just glad he didn't cause you much trouble, see you around then".

The couple soon the left and jimin looked over at jungkook while holding his sons hand "I really enjoyed today, thanks for everything we um-... we should get going too" jungkook smiled softly and nodded but before he could say goodbye his grandfather ran out of the kitchen and to them "no please join us for dinner, we would like to talk with you more" with slight nervousness the blonde laughed but agreed, his son letting go of jimin's hand right away and going into the kitchen with the elder couple who left the other two alone "well um, let's seat" they walked into the living room but these once they where stopped by jungkook's grandmother "you two lovebirds can go to jungkook's room while we finish up, jun-seo had helped me prepare a little dessert so he will be with me, you two go now" ushering the pair away and jungkook led the older to his room "don't- don't see!" He hurried to clean as best as he could, he had forgotten to tidy up after he arrived late last night "okay, you can come in now, I think it's safe" jimin laughed and stepped in "you don't have to worry about a messy room, I have a son remember, I've seen worst" jungkook still nervous by having the blonde in his bedroom tried to chuckle but failed, instead giving one of almost pain "do you mind?" Jungkook shook his head letting jimin seat down on the bed mattress "I didn't thought you would be living in such a traditional house, feels nice though" hesitantly the alpha sat next to jimin while keeping his distance, one that after a second jimin was brave enough to break when he moved even more close to the red haired.

The nervousness in the alphas face was quite entertaining to the blonde being one of the few first times he is seen someone so nervous just because of his presence, his hand went down to hold onto jungkook's tattooed one, the younger not thinking of pulling back when he looked at the man next to him staring back with an eye smile "these feels really nice, being with you" speaking his mind not so sure of how to put in words his mind that was still all over the place, jungkook smiled and fidgeted with jimin's fingers loosely interlocked with his, he looked back at their latched hands and then back up to the blonde "it really does feel nice huh"

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁