012: Speaking expressions

Começar do início

..a feeling you get whenever you're around the person, or people, you adore most,"

4S looked at you, his eyes soft.

"How can I adore you? We are not even the same specimen,"

"We are nothing alike," He added, his voice getting quieter and quieter the more he spoke.

Those words...

Not gonna lie here, they kinda hurt.

You furrowed your eyebrows at his question, before giving him a simple shrug of the shoulders.

"I'm not sure 4S, BUT maybe it's because we've spent so much time together," You rested a hand on your cheek, pressing your elbow against your knee.

"And time can bring people together," You rubbed his knuckles once more. His screen's corners grew a small pink at just the gentle rubbing.

You mentally cooed at this.

I've never actually seen him look this nervous before..

Mephone4S just cleared his throat, sadly making the pink tints in his screen's corners disappear.

He then inhaled deeply before looking over at you.

He looked like he wanted to say something, but was being held back at the same time.

You raised your eyebrows, wanting to hear what he was going to say. "Hm?" You hummed.

He then squinted and sighed softly. "Do you-," He cut himself off with a few breaths.

"Do you adore me?"

Your eyes almost immediately softened at the question, and you swallowed a small wad of spit that was stuck in your throat.

You then looked into Mephone4S' beautiful, maroon eyes.

"I always felt like something was there," You smiled, as you rubbed his knuckles gently.

You then shook your head softly. "I just thought it was me being annoyed at you trying to get out of those chains, or me being hungry,"

He looked down at his feet, he was so quiet at this moment. Quietest you've ever seen him be, especially when he's almost yelling all the time.

"That's probably why I didn't call the cops, or just leave you there when your battery died," You added, looking at the sky.

The sun was bright, and the breeze continued to blow against your clothing & hair.

You looked at the clouds, seeing a few shapes in the process.

"I just-, I guess I always liked you, not sure if you always felt the same though,"

The shape of what looked to be a big fish could be seen as a cloud,

"But I think after you said that Mr. Cobs' was busy..." You furrowed your eyebrows, looking back at the memories.

with another swimming right beside it.

"Just.. that look on your face was.. something," You sighed.

One of the fish's heads was longer and pointer than the other.

"I could already tell that I didn't want to see your face like that again,"