SPS: Jaiden and His Love Life

SLYTHERIN POTTER SPECIAL 

'Who?' The jet-black hair senior asked. 'Cho! Jaiden! Cho Chang from your year.' His brother, Harry Potter said. Jaiden just blinked and sighed. 'Did you know that girl was my girlfriend before? During 3rd year.' Harry wasn't updated on Jaiden's love life, he doesn't even ask him about it. 'I didn't know about it. If only you could have told me.' Jaiden sighed and looked at Cho Chang, the Ravenclaw girl who was talking to her classmate. 'How?' Asked Jaiden. 'During Quidditch...' Jaiden blinked, placing his hand on the table.

'She's only into you because you're the chosen one.' He said. 'You and Hermione said the same thing.' Harry stated. Jaiden looked at Hermione and then back at Harry. 'She does look more mature than you and Ron.' He said.

'I'm not the one who used to have a crush on her.' Jaiden blushed embarrassedly. 'We don't talk about that.'

Jaiden then saw Draco, standing up from his table and going out. 'I gotta go.' He said and stood up, going out of the Great Hall.

Harry was left alone, so he went towards Ron and Hermione. 'So what did you tell him?' Asked Ron, eating his sausage. 'About Cho.' Hermione heard this as she choked on her drink, coughing before looking at Harry. 'What did I tell you? She's only into you because you're the chosen one.' Harry groaned. 'Jaiden also said the same thing.'

'Then listen to him. Where is he anyway?' Hermione asked. 'Probably with Draco.' Harry answer.

Ron and Hermione sighed. Jaiden was always with Draco lately. 'What's with him and Draco?' Asked Hermione, Harry also doesn't know. Not until Lyra came in and asked about Jaiden. 'Draco Malfoy, rings the bell?' Hermione said.

Lyra nodded. 'Jaiden's with his lover.' The three looked at her in shock. 'His what?!' Ron said, shocking. 'Ohh... Shit! I shouldn't have said anything. Just pretend I didn't say anything about Jaiden and Draco.' She left immediately, knowing that she was dead.

'Draco and Jaiden? Did you know?' Hermione looked at Harry. 'No, of course not! Again, He doesn't tell me everything.'

'Let's go find them.' Harry suggested as they immediately went out of the Great Hall.

They started looking for Jaiden and Draco. 'We should have asked Lyra where would they usually go.' Ron said. It's been 40 minutes since they started searching for the two. While walking, they heard chuckling from the distance. 'Oh come on, I'm telling the truth.' They heard Draco.

Hermione spotted them as she pulled the boys towards her, peeking. 'There they are.' She said, looking at them. The boys peeked.

'What are they doing?' Whispered Ron, questioning. 'That's the reason we're here, Ronald.' Hermione said, sassily. They kept on listening to their conversation.

'What?' Jaiden looking at Draco, who's sitting on the railing. Jaiden's arm around him, making sure he doesn't fall. They were on the Wooden Bridge. 'Don't move forward.' Jaiden said to him. 'But you'll be there to catch me if I fall.' He said, the male looked at him and sighed. 'Baby incident? Turning to the girl during potions, Quidditch. Don't.' Jaiden said, detailing everything that happened to Draco when they started dating. The blond pout. 'I made you worried too much, didn't I?' Asked Draco.

The male nodded. 'A lot.' He simply said and sighed. Draco looked at Jaiden, staring at him. Jaiden was only looking at the distance.

Draco, who already got scolded by Jaiden. He adjust and didn't know he was about to fall, he yelled for Jaiden. The male pulled out his wand and yelled. 'Accio! Draco.' With that Draco went to Jaiden's arms, who's carrying him, princess style. Draco thanked him and looked up to see Jaiden, glaring at him. 'What did I tell you?' Asked Jaiden, growling. Draco nervously chuckled and said. 'Not to move.'

Jaiden sighed and put him down, holding his hand. 'Come on.' He said, dragging Draco to their secret spot.

When they both left. Harry, Hermione, and Ron left their hiding spot and Harry instantly fainted just because of the sight. 'HARRY!' Ron accidentally yelled which caught Draco and Jaiden's attention. Hermione slapped Ron's arm. 'For Merlin Ron! Can you just– (Hermione looked at the Slytherin boys, waving) Sorry to bother you two, we'll just get going now.' She said, helping Ron carry the passed-out Harry towards the Hospital Wing.

'You think they saw us?' Draco asked, blushing embarrassingly. 'I don't know. Maybe...' Jaiden said, Draco felt his soul leave his body, those Gryffindors saw him with someone. 'They won't tell anyone, of course. I know my brother and his friends.' Draco smiled, hugging him. 'I love you too, Draco.' Said Jaiden.

Jaiden lifts him and kissed him, the blond was squeezed to him, placing his hands on his shoulders, kissing back.

Harry woke up, his vision was blurry, rubbing his eyes and reaching for his glasses. He wore his glasses and saw that he was in the Hospital Wing. 'Oh good, you're awake, Mr. Potter!' He heard Madam Pomfrey. 'Mr. Weasley and Ms. Granger told me you passed out because you ate a little. Goodness... You need to eat the more, boy.' She said, scolding the boy. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Madam Pomfrey fetched it and it was. 'Mr. Potter! Your brother is here.' Harry heard madam Pomfrey as Jaiden was there, the usual posture he did. 'How are you, Harry?' Asked Jaiden.

'I'm fine.' He said. 'I'll explain later. Is he alright to go now?' The male asked Madam Pomfrey, the lady nodded as Jaiden helped Harry to gain his balance and when they went out of the Hospital, he started explaining while they walked.

'So, you've been together with Draco after Umbridge left.' Jaiden nodded. Harry didn't know what to say but he just supported his brother. They went inside the Great Hall and Jaiden saw Draco, who saved a spot next to him, Harry saw Lyra and whispered to Jaiden, which made Jaiden's aura darken. 'Thanks.' He simply said, before they went their separate ways. Jaiden sat down beside Draco. 'Woah... You had a bad day today. What's wrong?' Lyra asked as Jaiden glared at Lyra. 'You and I gotta talk about that mouth of yours.' He said. Lyra started sweating, she knows that Harry told him about her spilling the tea on them. 'What's going on?' Draco was left confused and that made Jaiden whisper to him, Draco's aura went dark as Lyra gulped. She was doomed.