Darling, You're Glowing

CHAPTER TEN

Slam! Jaiden was in trouble for sneaking out at night, he already knew it was dangerous, especially Death eaters are out. Not only that, the one who caught him was his Biological Father, Severus Snape. 'No note? Bed empty? Do you know what could happen to you out there at night?! Especially Death Eaters are roaming around.' Jaiden just got scolded by him. 'You're like Potter, Aren't you Jaiden?' again, no response from Jaiden. '50 points from Slytherin and you'll get Detention for a week.' Jaiden looked up shockingly. 'But Si–' He was cut off. 'No buts, you're spending the detention with me.'

Jaiden groaned as he was dismissed, going out. He went towards his first class which was divination.

He was already late as he excused himself since Snape talked to him, sitting beside Lyra and Lyra looked at him. 'How's Draco?' He asked. 'Worse.' Lyra said, sighing. 'He won't even talk to me unless it's you. You should talk to him, Jaiden. Besides, you two are close.' She said. 'I'll try later.' He stated.

They started talking in Divination as Jaiden was lost in thought, thinking about Draco.

The 7th year was having Classes while the 6th year was already done with theirs.

He doesn't know what's going on down there, Draco probably reading? With his friends? Or maybe Studying? He doesn't know.

After classes, Jaiden started walking down the hallway alone, his hand in his pockets as he heard running footsteps, he looked up to see the Golden Trio. 'Oh, it's you three.' They were panting, heavily breathing. 'What's wrong?' Asked Jaiden, looking t them confusedly. 'It's Katie! The one you told us about the Locket... She... She got cursed!" Hermione said between pants. Jaiden's eyes went wide. 'How?" He asked, Harry, explained how she got cursed just by wearing the necklace. They have to wait for a while to make her tell them about the Locket that she was wearing.

'I have to go... I need to meet someone.' He said when he saw the glimpse of Malfoy. He went towards him and smiled, wrapping his arm around him as Draco got startled and looked up to see Jaiden. 'You asshole! I almost–' He pouted cutting himself ff. 'Awweee~ But you like my surprises, don't ya?' He teased Draco, making him go red. This made Jaiden smile, knowing that Draco likes it. 'I have to show you something.' Jaiden said. 'It's my comfort place here in Hogwarts.' He added, lending a hand to him, Draco grabbed it immediately as he was dragged by Jaiden, going somewhere special.

They went there. Meaning they were like skipping classes. Draco was confused, all he saw was a wall. Jaiden chuckled as he tapped the wall three times before saying a spell. 'Alohomora' He quietly said as the wall opened Draco saw a beautiful garden. They entered as the wall closed behind them. 'This is... – How? How did you?' Draco was speechless, he started roaming around the area as Jaiden just followed. 'Oh Draco, come here.' Draco turned to see Jaiden with a birdy on his index finger.

Draco went towards him and looked at it. 'Is it okay?' Asked Draco. Jaiden nodded and smiled, placing the bird on Draco's shoulder.

'Hey, Draco... Have you unlocked your Patronus?' Asked Jaiden. Draco shook his head. 'No, But I'm working on it.' He answered. Jaiden smiled. 'Let me help you.' Draco smiled at this as they find a place that is perfectly fitting for spells.

They found a good spot which was a small hill and on top of it was a Mapel tree. Jaiden was sitting down on the ground, looking at Draco. 'Alright, think of a happy memory.' He said, Draco nodded. 'Okay...' He said then started thinking about something happy. 'Expecto Patronum!' Draco yelled but nothing happened. 'Okay! I wasn't expecting you to do it on your first try.' Jaiden said as Draco concentrated this time and think of Him, Jaiden Potter.

'Okay, I'm ready!' He said, pointing his wand up and breathing. 'Expecto Patronum!' he said as his Patronus was unleashed, it was a Dragon. 'I did it... – I did it!' He said, smiling at Jaiden. The male then stood up and went towards him, wrapping his arms around him and chuckling. 'Yeah, you did.' Draco blushed and nodded. 'It's a cool Patronus, gotta admit.' He said, they were just there standing, just staring at Draco's Patronus.

Draco turned to him as they were now staring at each other. Jaiden chuckled, looking into Draco's grey eyes, kissing his forehead which made Draco blush. 'Stop...' He smiled. 'But I can't...' He said to Draco then they fell to the ground, Jaiden on the ground as Draco was on top of him, the blond noticed their position, getting embarrassed as he apologized and sat up but he was pulled back onto Jaiden's chest. 'Stay.' He simply said, wrapping his arms around the boy. He looked at him. 'Did anyone tell you how adorable you are when you turn red?' Draco didn't say anything as he just stared at Jaiden, smiling. Jaiden then cupped the male's cheeks, caressing them both. This made Draco soft and very special. 'You... Hmm... I hate it when you make me feel special.' Jaiden chuckled and leaned in.

With that, their lips were pressed together.

Time passed by. Draco and Jaiden were still at that secret place, Jaiden looking at Draco, who was currently resting on his chest. Jaide sighed as the blond boy sat up. 'We should get out of here already, we might get caught.' He said. Jaiden agreed as he stood up and helped Draco up and then went out of the place.

Once they were out of there, it was already dark. 'Shit...'

Jaiden cussed as they sneakily went back to the Common Room and entered but only saw Snape inside there. 'And where have you two been?' He asked, crossing his arms. They both didn't answer. 'And you... Potter, aren't you supposed to be in Detention?' Jaiden didn't answer. 'And you Malfoy... You'll be receiving detention too. 30 points from Slytherin.' The two were both in awe as Snape went out of the common room, they went back to their dormitories.

Well... They're going to spend Detention together anyways.