His Legilimency

CHAPTER SIX

Inside of the Order Of The Pheonix. The Weasleys, Sirius Black, Lyra Elena Black, Remus Lupin, and Jaiden Potter were there. They were only waiting for the others to arrive. 'Jaiden.' The boy was called, looking back and seeing his GodFather, Sirius Black. 'Sirius.' He said, turning to him. 'Is there a problem?' Asked Jaiden. Sirius told him that the others were already upstairs, staying there while the adults talk something about Harry in private. He didn't question anything as he just went out with Lyra, going upstairs.

Jaiden then left with Lyra, going to the room where his brother and the others are. He immediately hugged Harry, the boy then hugged back. 'Are you okay?' Asked Jaiden, looking at Harry with a worried expression. Harry nodded. 'Yes, I'm fine.' Answered by him, the male sighed as he sat down beside Harry.

The others talked about what was going on with the adults, Jaiden sneakily went downstairs, pressing his ear on the door as he heard everyone talking then Molly Weasley brought up his name.

'Harry and Jaiden don't know?' Molly said, questioning Remus Lupin.

Remus nodded as he looked at Molly. 'They don't... – And certainly can't know about it. James Isn't the biological Father of Jaiden.'

The statement made Jaiden's eyes wide. What? James isn't my father? That's what he thought.

'Apparently... Even before they got married or together, Lily was already pregnant with him.' Remus said. 'What?! – Who's the Father?' Arthur asked. Remus took a moment of silence before proceeding.

Jaiden listened carefully, pressing his ear closer to the door.

'Severus Snape.'

Jaiden stopped listening, he started going back.

He went back and sighed, sitting down next to Harry. He didn't talk to any one of them, Jaiden can't still believe that all of that, it was all a lie. James wasn't his father but it was his very own Potion Class Professor, Severus Snape.

The others notice how quiet the boy was as they intend to listen to what was happening down there with a little help of the ear that Fred and George invented.

They all went out and Fred started pulling the ear down as they started listening to what was happening, this time... It was about Harry and the Ministry of Magic. Jaiden doesn't want to listen to all of this anymore, he was already shocked by the news that Remus spread to the others, he went towards the room where he is staying.

Suddenly, he heard an owl sound. He looked outside the window, It was Howell with a letter on his foot, he opened it and let Howell land on his arm before he get the letter. He smiled, petting the owl. 'Good boy Howell.' Maiden said as he smiled, reading the letter:

Jaiden smiled at the letter he received from Draco

Jaiden smiled at the letter he received from Draco. He was gonna see him at Diagon Alley tomorrow to buy their school stuff. He had already received a letter from Hogwarts before this day even occurred. Jaiden wanted to vent to someone about what happened. Lyra isn't the best option since she has a big mouth. Draco is his best option.