fαмιℓу яєυиιтє∂

Start from the beginning

"Tom im only upset with you because you let what happen with christi effect me you wouldnt let me see them"

"i know michelle and thats why i came here to make things right."

I thought about it and maybe this would be good for everyone to finally reunite

"okay how bout we all meet up for dinner later"I suggest

"Well Savannah kinda wanted to cook for you all"

"Oh well thats fine to what time"

"Come at 6"

With that they left and i changed into my workout clothes grabbed my ipod and my headphones and went on my run.

I got home at 10:40 so i had enough time to shower.

After my shower i re did my makeup and hair and put my clothes back on. I then made my fruit smoothie in the blender. It was 11:20 i sat down and watched tv till 11:50.

"Natalie im gonna go for jr ill be back"

"Okay"

I drove to my sons preschool and when i pulled up he was standing by another parent i parked my car and walked over.

"Mommy" he smiled and ran towards me.

"hey little man" i pick him up

"Hello my names Crystal Navarrow" this pretty women put her hand out to shake mine.

"Michelle" i smile

"You have a cute little boy" she looked to damien

"Oh thanks"

"Well our boys seemed to be getting along quite well so i wanted to ask would you like to set up a play date" she smiled big

I thought alittle to my self

"uh sure" i smile pulling a pen and paper from my purse"heres my number call anytime"

Me and jr then proceeded to the car and drove home.

As soon as we got home jr went straight to the couch and started falling asleep.

"he must have been tired" natalie chuckled

"Yeah"

I felt alittle tired myself so i carried jr to his room and and i went to mine for a little nap myself.

My alarm went off at 2:30 so i just put my slippers on and went to pick up christi.

"Natalie ill be back ima go pick christi up"

I drove to the school and when i saw here she didnt look to happy

"Whats wrong" i ask her as she got in.

"I got a call today, John got locked up cause he got another speeding ticket and he hasnt even paid the first one"

"Omg, Dont worry christi" i just had a idea "Well bail him out okay"

I called natalie to tell her were we were headed

As we pulled up to the police department christi you could tell she was nervous that they werent gonna let him go.

"How can i help you"

"im here to post bail for an inmate" i hope i said that right

"Can i have last name and first and date of birth"

"Barnes, John december 27th 1997 he just turned 18"

"Okay well his bail is 220$ cash"

I pulled out the money i had taken out the card and handed her the 220

She then handed us two papers

"Can i have you sign here and he'll have court february 2nd at 8:00"

"okay thanks"

We sat and waited some time and he finally came out

"John"Christi ran to him

Their so cute.

"Thanks michelle i owe you big time" john hugged me

"Oh its fine lets get home"

As we drove home i told them about tom and how were going over at 6 at first christi wasnt happy but after some time she just gave in.

So as five came damien got home and i filled him in he took a shower and i finshed up the pinneapple upside down cake i made. So by 5:40 we all started heading out.

As we pulled up we all just paused for a little we havent been here in a long time.

"Okay guys come on"

Tom and the kids greeted us at the door....

we talked as savannah finished up it took longer then we expected at seven we ate we worked things out.

I was happy cause we are all a family again. And i hasnt been like that in a while.