this expression of love, somewhat close to animal instinct, is definitely from the heart, pure and natural desire to get close. <

-

xiao lotus didn't know how long he had been napping, and when he woke up, his little head was a little confused.

the room was air-conditioned, his little belly was covered with a thin quilt, and the little dolphin was right next to his head, and he could see it as soon as he turned his eyes.

on the other side, there is the sleeping father.

it was as if it was the first time he had taken a nap with his father, and he obediently did not make a sound.

he could hear his father's breathing, faint, but clear.

it would be nice to be able to spend time with dad like this every day.

but dad had to go to work.

little lotus was not without loss next to his father, pouting, and kissing on his father's arm.

dad's body has a fragrant smell, the smell of shower gel, which is most intense when it is washed every night, and it will slowly fade with time.

but the little lotus puppy has a very sensitive nose and can smell it as long as it is close to daddy.

he likes the smell, refreshing, warm, and makes him extra at ease.

ye nanzhou woke up suddenly, he had not taken a nap at noon for a long time, and as soon as he opened his eyes, a small baby came into his arms.

the trance turned into real warmth and love at the moment of seeing the baby, and he subconsciously approached the baby.

"daddy, daddy's awake, daddy..." <

the soft call, like a strawberry cream cake that makes ye nanzhou eat milk, is fatally sweet and soft.

ye nanzhou hugged xiao lotus tightly: "baby, daddy hug." he thought

, take the baby to eat the cream cake, he wants to eat it.

little lotus

was in his father's arms, and his little arms were trying to pull up the quilt and hide both his father and himself.

in the dim quilt, ye nanzhou heard the baby humming: "daddy, are we all going out?" daddy ~ daddy ~"

"well, daddy and baby are hiding." ye nanzhou responded to the baby and whispered softly, "don't you want to hang out with your father in the afternoon?" or do you just want to stay in the quilt? "hanging

out?" where to go daddy? the

big sparkling eyes shone exceptionally in the thin quilt, full of anticipation and excitement.

ye nanzhou thought that the three words "go out to play" had an extraordinary attraction to children.

"daddy doesn't know, where does baby want to go?" is it okay for daddy to take you? dad bought some little clothes for the baby by the way. daddy is

so good!

xiao lotus sat up from his father's arms, broke free of the quilt, and was overjoyed: "daddy, let's go!" <

although i don't know where to go, it is important to go now ~

frizzy hair is twisted in the east, a few in the west, and the face is still round and round, pink and tender.

ye nanzhou reached out and hugged the little guy: "let daddy hold it for a while, daddy hasn't fully woken up yet." he pretended

to lazily rest his chin on baby's shoulder, "is it okay to let daddy lean on, baby?"