Antonio's Big Night Part 1

The four entered Casita. Mirabel weaves through the villagers trying not to get in their way, but ended bumping into all of them anyway. Her friends followed and looked around.

Harry watches as people prepared for the ceremony that night and witnessed how Casita widened their front door, and created a new staircase in the courtyard that lead to Antonio's door.

A tall guy was sticking a banner with Antonio's name above the door and Abuela said. "Camilo we need another Hoses," she orders and Camilo shifts with a twirl shouting the man's name.

Luisa passes carrying several barrels when Alma yells. "Luisa! The piano goes upstairs!" She yells and Luisa drops all the barrels sending them rolling. "On it!" She runs off nearly crashing into Mirabel on the way. "Careful sis!" She yells.

Then there was wind and everyone tries fighting against the tornado Pepa's anxiety was brewing. "It needs to be perfect for my baby's night and nothings ready and people are going to be coming and nothings ready!" She panics. "Peppy the flowers! The decorations!" Felix yells getting her attention. Indeed the flowers a decorations were now ruined and strewn on the floor. The sight looks like it's going to send Pepa into another panic when Mirabel quickly rushes forward and drops her basket.

"It's alright Tia see?" Mirabel takes out her wand waves her arms, closes her eyes, and does a twirl. All the decoration that had fallen suddenly fly back into the place they used to be before the tornado and Mirabel even waves her arms creating sparkling orbs that go hang in various parts of the casita. People clap for her and some even call her a angel as the sun shines on her provided by Pepa.

"Thank you Mirabel," Her Tia said gratefully. "Of course Tia anything to help you have fun tonight. The party is for everyone," Mirabel said with a smile before she picked up her supplies and began tracking to the kitchen.

No one noticed how she checked under her sleeves. Okay your getting the hang of it Mirabel, nothing broke so it's all good you got this your magic is getting under control. Just use a little bit at a time and it might go away. She says to herself

"You guys have fun talk to the villagers, enjoy yourselves," Mirabel calls to her friends as she went into the kitchen area. On her way she passes Isabela adding more flowers and she said. "Hey sis you alright? Looking a little tired?" Isa said putting a concerned hand on her shoulder. "I'm fine Isa," Mirabel assures. "You sure? I know tonight might be hard for you especially since it's," Isa began, but Mirabel waves her off. "I'll have my quince next week today is not my birthday it is just Antonio's okay? Anyway I'm about to get the whole speech from Mama so just leave it to her," Mirabel said and walks off again.

She passed Camilo carrying some sparklers who calls out. "Hey Mirabel make sure you don't curse my brother or something tonight. We all know how petty you can be just because you don't get a cool room," she pauses and glares at her oldest primo. All summer long he has been acting like a huge prick for no apparent reason. Just the summer and break before they were best friends and suddenly this summer he's been a total jerk to her! "If your not careful I'll curse you!" She exclaims. The box of sparklers Camilo was holding suddenly all lit up in a flurry and Camilo yelps dropping the basket to avoid being hurt.

Mirabel quickly rushes off to the kitchen before Camilo could cause a scene. She stumbles and leant against a wall taking deep breaths before righting herself again and walking up to her mama.

With Mirabel gone this left the three looking around the Casita a little awkwardly. The people looked more inclined to getting the Casita ready for the party later than interacting with them.

Harry decided he wanted to try and get a closer look at the doors so he climbed the steps up with his friends following.

"I cannot believe Mirabel kept all this secret," Ron said as he touches Luisa's door feeling a warm buzz of magic from it.