"𝒢𝓁𝒶𝒹𝒾𝑜𝓁𝒶" 𝒷𝒶𝒽𝒶𝑔𝒾 - 𝒳

Mulai dari awal

Looking at the window, observing the outside world, the only thought you had was that you wanted to explore more.

The bus abruptly came to a halt, and a bunch of passengers walked in. The bus was now completely full.

But one thing was that no one was sitting beside you. Your seat is two seats. Is it because of the paper bag?

Ignoring this, you continue watching the outside world. You were dozing off, not really used to going to school at this hour.

Then you feel like someone is now sitting beside you. Glancing to your left, you noticed a boy sitting beside you.

Not knowing the boy, you then glance back at the window, then completely doze off.

Sarah and Jimmy don't know what to do. Seeing the boy next to you, they can't warn you, because if they did, they will surely be dead.

Upon seeing the boy enter the bus, Kevin and Nazz were the first ones to notice his presence.

The mysterious boy was looking around, looking for an available seat.

The available spot was beside you. This was either a good or a bad thing. The bad thing is that he might do something to you. The good news is that you can defend yourself.

All four then thought the same: Did we warn her about the siblings?

Sarah, I don't know what to do. What if he hurts her? " Sarah slammed her hand into Jimmy's before he could be heard.

"Shhh, he might hear you, but for now let's hope nothing happens."

"Dude, my guts say that things will go bad," Nazz exclaimed, clinching Kevin's shirt.

"I hope that is not the case."

Where are the two? They thought of looking back and forth to your seat. Looking around, they noticed only one was present, which is pretty rare.

Who are they talking about? Well, it's none other than the Kankers, but which one?

It's Tee Kanker, right there sitting beside you, who was now observing you, curious as to what are you.

How did the cul-de-sac kids know them?

They know them by the Kanker sisters. They are siblings, after all. They met them when they moved in. They knew them in their junior year as well. All they wanted to do in school was avoid the brothers at all costs.

The brothers are worse than the sisters. Tree Kankers are enough, but why did it have to be six? Curse you, author!

Tee Kanker is the group's most depraved and sadist member. Mel the idiot, a dumpy but strong one, and Mar, who is always fighting and getting himself into trouble, are the other two who are missing.

According to Sarah and Nazz, the brothers are the worst beings on the earth.

One time, when Nazz was walking to her room carrying a heavy book, struggling to carry it, only to be snatched away from her by the brothers, who only trashed it and threw it around.

Sarah and Jimmy were playing in the park, only for it to be ruined by the Kanker sisters and brother. They turned the park into a beach place, making it a resort for them.

"Good thing we are almost at the school," they all thought.

Jimmy then saw that Tee was about to grab the paper bag.

Ah, excuse me, sir, I wouldn't do that if I were you, "Jimmy said," which Sarah gave Jimmy a look.

'What are you doing?' Sarah looks at Jimmy.

'I don't have a choice!'

Jimmy, who was more afraid of you than the kankers, not in a bad way, remembered the moment Ed nearly removed your hat, only to be stopped when you grabbed him and tangled him in the tree.

"Never, ever touch it again."

They all heard you say it, and the sound of a venomous voice sent shivers down their spines.

But Tee ignored him. Without thinking, Jimmy grabbed Tee's hand, trying to yank it away.

"Please don't do that!" Jimmy said

"Let go of my hand!" "Whatever I'm doing is none of your business," Tee said, holding Jimmy's shirt ready to punch him, only to be stopped by a hand.

As he said, you shouldn't have done that. "

They all look at Y/N, then the first thing they see is that she threw him out of the moving bus.

It just went so fast that they had to look twice.

They all thought, "Imagine if I was him."

"You okay, Jimmy?" You said you were concerned for the boy. You were awake the whole time, hearing Jimmy defend you.

"I'm okay. Thank you, Y/N."

If it weren't for you, he would have removed this, and if he did, he would die." You said it in a venomous voice.

Everyone shivered after hearing you say it. Some who didn't know you were also scared.

What school did I enter? They all thought so, except for the cul-de-sac kids.

________

Tee: I want her

Cul-de-sac kids: No!!!