ANOTHER VESSEL WHAT WILL THEY DO

another vessel

As I make eye contact with them I notice that they kinda look like- a goat? That's odd but I guess it's not any more odd than the fact they also got out of their round prison early. I refuse to call that an egg I am no bird I did not hatch or anything.

s̸̻̏́̈͂̈̾̋͠i̸̢̢̛͙͓̭̟̭̗̹͊̿͗̊b̴̧̟͕̮͓̰͗́̾͑͛̏̀͜͠l̴͉͈̜͍̃̒͒̓̾̈̕̕͠͝i̶̢̛̬̩͔͋̍͘n̵̥̪͚͎̂ǵ̵̟̦͙̱̘̥͍̂̍̀͐̒̕̚͝͝ [curiosity, confusion, excitement]

(A/N I know people have probably seen a lot of that void speak cliché but it is required for some future angst and drama)

DID THEY- DID THEY JUST FUCKING TALK???? HOW DO YOU EVEN- W H A T

Confusion aside based off the fact that it sounded like a weird distorted whisper thing like that emo slime god I'm assuming it's void fuckery. How the hell could I even do that though. I mean I could try-

D̴̢̡̢͖̤̱̩͇̏̏̄͋̾̀̍́Ǫ̶̪̣͖̠̰͓̯͊̑ͅE̶̲͔͉̍͆̒̄͋̽̒̚S̸̥̞̠̪̺̎͊̐ ̶̧̧̫̬͇̠͖̓̓̂̋T̷̢̢̜̙͉̥͉̥͚̦̾H̴̡̱̩͉͎͕͉̪͖̽͆̅̑͆Ǐ̴̪̝̮͗́̉͗́́̑S̶̮̪͓̝̖̘̙̓̋ͅ ̴̧̺̙͉͇͍̻̂W̷̩͈̟̖͈̭̰̹̱͚͒̐̑̀̽́̐̾͌̅O̴͓̲͎̼̽̍̍̉̈́͠R̸̬̀͂́͗̅͜Ķ̸̖̪͓̼̱̗̾̈̈́͐̐̿̇̆̐̚?̵̭͈͍̯͚͒?̴͉̪̗̣̜̩̥̹̬̓̅̓͜?̴͓̦̥͔̯̖̑̉̄̑̉͌͒̕ [curiosity, annoyance, frustration, excitement]

I saw them flinch a bit so I'm guessing that I was a bit too loud. BUT IN MY DEFENSE I had no clue what I was doing. I guess it means I can talk to someone at least. I'm guessing it's a vessel thing because based off of the lighthouse tower guy... I gag at the memory, I don't think most people exactly handle void well.

s̶̠̗̭͖͖̹͈̐̍̏̐̎̒͜͠ơ̵̻̘̹͈̖͕͈͗̽̒r̶̛̜̻̱͖͆̅̐͛͒̽̏̅̓͜r̸̥̿̄̃̓̈́͒̇y̵̮̯̲͙͔̱̖͊̾̓͘̚͜͠ ̶̭̺͓̙̭̽̓͗̄́͆̏I̸̫͔͎̜͛̄̓̍̌̿̐̚͝͝ ̴̞͇͈̪̓̽̑d̶̡͎̉̂̏̎̑́ï̶̘͓̮̳̭͉̬d̷̛̩̤͔̮̻͖͕̠̮̣͗̔͆́̅͘͝n̷̹͉͔̹̯̪͍̾̽͛͜'̶̧͔̭̻̳̲̰͚̔͜t̷̲̞̙̎͋ ̴̙̹̝̰͖̱̭̱̥̿̆́́͝m̷̹̖̀̈̉͒̊̃̔͘̚ͅḙ̴̼̣̹͎̫̪̯͋a̷̧̠̪͉͔̍͗͗͊̋͊̂͆̊͘͜n̵̦͋͊̂̆͋̈̇̈́͘ ̷̧̡̟̈́̔̃̽̑̄̓ṯ̷͎̫̳̩͌ő̵̼̏̑̈́̎̈̓̏̕ ̷̛͍͓̬̲͛͒̓̽͂͊̄̔̚s̶̢̱̮̖͔̯͓̳̽̂̑̃̃̎͋̕͠ͅt̴̡̿̏͑̀a̴̘̋̎̀r̴̦̐͑̑͑͋̈́͝t̸̨̮͇̜̞̺̬͍̲̏̇͌̈́̑̂̉́͐͝ḷ̷̢̩͓͔̬͖̝̑̈́̏̐̋ͅē̸̹̻͍̥̃̈̒̅́̈́́̚͠ ̷̢̼̝̥̖̫͕̱̿̑̄̒̽̍̌ý̴̮̘͚͔̾͂͛̓̓̒́͝ò̷͍̩̻͗̽̕û̶̧̮̝̺̺̘͖̜͍̅̀̌ [apologetic, regret]

They nod so I'm assuming they're not mad or anything. I decide it's probably a good idea to try and get past them since we've kinda just been staring at each other for awhile now. As I walk past them I notice they just- followed me? Oh god please don't tell me they're gonna follow me everywhere I am NOT responsible enough for that. I guess I can tolerate this for a bit considering I probably scared the shit out of them earlier. 

Next stop is probably the lifeblood area since I can't get the abyssal shriek yet. As I climb I notice that the little goat dude is falling behind a bit. What should I call 'em anyways- I mean they have three eyes and their horn things along with those chips in their vessel feet things make them look like a goat. Goateye? Yeah that works until they have an actual one.

-God, can they be any fucking slower even you weren't that slow climbing the tower-

Hey don't be a bitch. They're a fucking baby for crying out loud, what to you want them to do, huh? Want them to run a damn marathon fresh out the womb? I swear to fucking god you're such an asshole.

I pause for a bit to let them catch up. They seem like they're having a hard time because of those chips in their- what would you even call the vessel version of feet? whatever those chips in their feet seem to be the problem here. After they catch up to me I begin heading to the door again.

--timeskip because I have nothing to put here--

I grab their hand to help them up to the actual door area and after they get up I try to let go. They uh- aren't letting go very quickly, okay I don't think they plan on letting go of my hand anytime soon. The door is closed so this was basically a huge damn waste of time. As I think that I notice goateye over there is leaning on- OH SHIT- I barely manage to catch them before they fall over at the expense of landing hard on my ass.

Oh they're sleeping, Guess I won't be able to move for awhile. I should probably get comfortable. I scoot up to a wall and move them around a bit so that they're not laying awkwardly. Holy shit this kid is a heavy sleeper I'm sure I could throw them off a cliff and they wouldn't notice.

 Alright I just have to try.. not.. to... fall.... asleep...

(A/N HOLLYYY SHITT  we passed 60 views on this story that's amazing. Also sorry for the dry chapter I was trying to have some calm before the storm ;) I'm not 100% sure about it but possible double upload so watch out for that later tonight. I know some of y'all are gonna just love the next chapter *wink wink nudge nudge of foreshadowing*)