Chapter 3

Me, Rick, and Glenn walk into a department store followed by two men in body armour, Rick is the sheriff and Glenn is the radio guy.

As soon as I walk in the door a blonde women pushes me up against a bunch of boxes and I stumble back and Rick catches my arm before I fall.

The blonde women now has a gun at me and Rick's face.

Shit.....

One of the men in body armour walks over to the blonde women and says quietly "Andrea please calm down".

She doesn't make an effort to remove the gun from our faces. "You want me to calm down!? We are dead because of them"!!

Glenn looks a little worried now.

"Andrea stop they haven't done anything"!! Glenn yells.

She slowly lowers her gun and then sighs turning away from me and Rick.

Before Glenn can introduce me and Rick to the rest of his group and few gun shoots go off on the roof.

"Ugh bet that's Dixon". I hear somebody mumble.

Everyone starts running up the stairs to the roof.

Me and Rick follow behind Glenn.

When we get on the roof I see a man shooting at a bunch of freaks on the street below us.

The blonde women, Andrea,  starts yelling at him to shut up and a black guy keeps telling him to stop wasting bullets.

I can't think straight, my head is pounding.

Now the man and the black man are yelling at each other and the man keeps making a bunch of racist remarks. Damn he is such a dumbass.

Then out of nowhere they start fighting and after a while Rick grabs the redneck by his shirt and handcuffs him to a pipe on the roof.

My head really hurts now.

I start to walk over to everyone but I feel really dizzy.

Glenn is looking at me with a worried expression and then I can see his lips moving but I can't hear what he's saying.

Then I black out again.