Chapter 2

I wake up to the sound of a radio near by. A unfamiliar voice talks through it.

"Hey dumbasses!! You there!?"

I hear the sheriff race to the radio and say "Yes were here, can you see us right now"?

"Ya I can".

I let out a small whimper and sit up, my head really hurts, I must have hit it pretty hard.

The sheriff looks at me and then talks into the radio. "Got any advice for us"?

"Run".

"That's it, run".

"Ya there is only one geek on the tank right now the rest have joined in on the feeding frenzy, if you guys get out and run around the corner there is gonna be an alley, I can meet you there. How many bullets do you have"?

"Hold up". The sheriff looks around and grabs his gun to check his bullets.

He then goes back to the radio and says "15".

"Make them count".

I grab my gun, getting ready to do what the radio guy says, I just want to get the hell out of here.

The sheriff asks the radio guy his name.

"That's not important dumbass you have to get moving times running out"!

"Wait I dropped a bag of guns outside do you think I can grab them"?

"No just run already"!!

After he says that the sheriffs nods to me but I can see that he is still a little cautious, just like me. I open the little hole on the roof of the tank.

I climb out, and turn around to see a lone freak lunge at the sheriff, I don't hesitate to shoot it.

We then jump of the tank and take off, turning the opposite corner from the way I came.

What the hell am I doing? I don't know this man! 

The sheriff shoots freaks as we run.

We then turn into a alley and a medium sized korean guy yells "Stop I am not dead"!!

I realize the sheriff had his gun at his face, but he soon lowers it, realizing that the korean really isn't dead.

The korean guy waves for us to follow him and we do.