like a little idiot.

the younger sister chen jingyu sneaked over and smiled and took a bite on the other side of xiao lotus's steamed bun. <

the small bun immediately had two crooked notches.

xiao lotus was surprised and picked up the small steamed bun and complained: "sister ~ you stole the small steamed bun of the little lotus!"

"xiao lotus is dead, what is xiao lotus thinking?" miss daddy isn't it? chen jingyu squeezed xiao lotus to sit on a chair and picked up xiao lotus.

xiao lotus leaned on the little sister, and both small hands hugged the bun: "hmm~" the

hair on the back of his head was curled up, and his face was full of smiles, playful and cute.

chen jingyu smoothed the little dim hair, took the white porridge over, and fed the little lotus to drink the porridge.

the brothers and sisters in the family like to take care of the little lotus, the little lotus is very well-behaved, not noisy, the spoon is handed to the mouth to open the mouth to drink porridge, no matter what to eat, a happy face is satisfied.

simply perfect little cutie.

grandma chen distributed a few sweet potatoes to the eldest child and said, "xiao lotus, you have to hurry up, uncle liu will bring lu lu to you in a moment, you have to leave to record the program." "

oh." little lotus pouted at grandma, "little lotus can... little lotus can..."

he said it twice without making it clear.

still the eldest sister chen jinghan understood him, and before he could finish speaking, he immediately handed over a small sweet potato: "of course, xiao lotus can eat a small sweet potato." "

mm-hmm~ thank you sister." the little lotus holds up the small sweet potato and satisfies it

half an hour later. <

xiao lotus got into the big car of the lu lu family.

lu lu wore a gray and blue sports suit today, with a set of clothes and pants, and a thin line of fluorescent green on the side, looking extremely energetic.

of course, lu lu, who pays attention to collocation, has also changed into thin gloves of the same color today.

xiao lotus took lu lu's brother's hand, spread out and carefully looked at the small air holes on the gloves, and observed curiously.

lu lu's hand softened

, and he let the little elk turn around and study it, and it took him half a day to feel that the little elk seemed to have something to say, but it was somewhat inconvenient to open his mouth. he asked, "what's wrong?" lotus? what do you want to say to your brother?

xiao lotus rushed to lu lu's side, but the seat belt limited his range of motion.

lu lu also leaned toward him, "you say, brother can hear it."

uncle

liu turned his head to look at them and smiled, "xiao lotus, are you going to tell lu lu a little secret?"

xiao lotus spat out the tip of his tongue and explained apologetically: "yes, uncle is sorry, xiao lotus can't tell uncle yet, not because of uncle, because xiao lotus promised well, only to tell brother lu lu." "it's

all right. what's in it? uncle liu saw xiao lotus so obediently said sorry, even remember to talk to him, "uncle for you to lift the lifting board up, you talk, wait a while to finish, lu lu will go down again."