what's the big news?

ye nanzhou seemed to suddenly want to understand something, his shoulders were relaxed, he breathed a sigh of relief, unscrewed the water bottle and poured a few mouthfuls of cold water into his throat, and then said: "i'm fine, does general manager lan have any suggestions for these artists?" "

oh." xiao ding pulled open the office chair and sat down, "lan zong said that this period is not a knockout match anyway, there is no opinion on the form, mainly because ouyang han was removed from the artists." the

new live broadcast is a friendly match for fifteen young players in each division, adding elements of star artists.

on monday afternoon, ye nanzhou asked xiao ding to take out a plan and go to communicate with lan xu.

the friendly match plan is no problem to communicate the list of artists who participated in the show specifically.

"ouyang han?" ye nanzhou has an impression of this male artist, a talent singer, can write songs and lyrics, does not be a demon, and is a very well-behaved young child.

xiao ding then said, "i also think it's strange that ouyang han is no different from other artists, and the coffee position is just like that." so i asked general assistant lan more, and the assistant said that it seemed that their big boss didn't like ouyang han, and the specific reason i didn't know.

ye nanzhou nodded and put the bottle aside: "well, then you contact ouyang han's agent and say that this issue will not let him go first." there is a good opportunity to send him another announcement. "

okay." xiao ding pushed the information over and prepared to leave.

ye nanzhou took out the car keys from the pocket of his suit pants: "xiao ding, my car is parked in a city hospital, i forgot to drive back, you used to help me drive back..."

xiao ding extended his arm and crossed the table top to pick up the car keys. <

ye nanzhou said, "forget it, don't drive back, you can just leave work." usually

, when ye nanzhou was too busy, xiaoding drove as a driver, and even

when ye nanzhou was on a long business trip, he took the nanny to his house to clean and open the window to breathe.

xiao ding: "oh, so you don't use the car at night?" ye

nanzhou suddenly thought that he should go to an orphanage at night, and he had to communicate with grandpa chen and his wife." i also had to use the car to go out. his

expression was momentarily trance-like, and his eyes seemed to be completely empty.

xiao ding's whole person was stupid--

what happened to brother zhou?

saying that it is all right, the result is that people are in a trance? it's so perverse.

xiao ding deliberately knocked on the table to remind him: "brother zhou? can't drive the car?

ye nanzhou said, "don't drive, i'll go myself."

xiao ding smiled: "well, i drove you to the tv station, i just went to the alley next to the city hospital to eat a bowl of brine rice, and then sniff a tea egg."

"good." ye nanzhou took out his mobile phone and used wechat to transfer him a hundred red envelopes: "please marinate meat rice, after a while i will invite you to eat a good meal." "

okay." xiao ding collected money happily.

today is really good, you can leave work early, you can also eat something comfortable. <