ye jianping glanced at her suddenly: "don't add to the chaos."

ye nanzhou dissuaded: "well, don't argue with aunt fang because of my affairs." tthat's the little thing. fortunately, the young contestants were not hurt because of uncle yang's younger son, and the loss of the program group was not large.

"then you must also take care of my old face, you can not come back to this home for four years, do not want relatives and friends around, i was born here and will die here, you continue like this, will you offend all my old friends in the future?" no one was willing to give me incense on the day i came out of the funeral?

ye jianping's words were more difficult to hear than the next.

ye nanzhou wondered, why did he decide to go home at that time?

impulse is the devil.

aunt fang sighed, "old ye, do you have to say it so heavily?" when the south boat returned, we had a happy meal. he still deliberately took time to see you come back, if you don't want to see, i will send people away? or i'll go, i'll drive directly to rongcheng with one foot on the accelerator. with

that, she was about to stand up.

"bullshit!" ye jianping grabbed her, his tone stiff, and said unnaturally, "eat." after saying

that, he controlled the wheelchair and went to the restaurant.

aunt fang patted ye nanzhou's shoulder: "let's go, eat."

ye nanzhou had been wondering before, what did aunt fang really like about his father? his mother couldn't stand it and chose to divorce.

aunt fang could actually be by his side for ten years.

he was a little late half a step, aunt fang had already stepped forward with a light gait, took the initiative to push ye jianping's wheelchair, and bent down as if to say something in ye jianping's ear. <

ye nanzhou thought, maybe aunt fang really knows

how to get along with his father.

or maybe in the long process of getting along, they are willing to understand each other and run in depth, so that they can have a harmony that is difficult for outsiders to understand today.

both he and his mother seem to have chosen to "avoid."

his mother avoided divorce by filing for divorce, and the way he avoided it was by not returning home from another place.

restaurant.

the usual hospitality at home is a large round table, and the family meal is a small round table.

today,s use is also a small round table, but a plate of dishes is full, piled up in two layers, if it is flat on the large round table is also enough.

there are also many dishes, light shrimp have three plates, white boiled vinegar, fried sauce shrimp, longjing shrimp, chicken stewed crispy chicken soup, cut into tic-tac-toe pattern of thick sauce roast meat, and then there are four or five plates of stir-fried seasonal vegetables, several plates are also piled with various colors of brine.

all of them are ye nanzhou's favorite food.

ye nanzhou sometimes thought that his mother might not be able to make it so thorough, bits and pieces of these things, as if only aunt fang was the most thoughtful in life.

aunt fang used chopsticks to give ye nanzhou a dish: "i originally forgot about the marinade, your father asked me to prepare braised pork, saying that you love bibimbap in sauce." "