How he calms you down.

Jay: "Baby what's wrong?" he asks. Jay's arms envelope you into a hug. "Breath in for me." Jay continues as he helps you catch your breath through your sobs. "everything's okay. It will all be okay."  Jay pulls you into his chest placing the fleece blanket over you both before he sings Personal Soldier in your ear.

Nathan: He would lay you in his arms and place gentle kisses on you forehead while stroking your hair. He would whisper "Its okay, I'm here." placing his hand onto you shoulder. Gazing into his eyes your breathing relaxes as he reassures you everything will be alright.

Max: "Hey hey hey." Max coos in your ear. You're crying uncontrollably panic setting in. "It's okay. Calm down or you'll make yourself sick." Max rubs your back gently you feel a relief when he does this. "It's okay Y/N do you want to talk about this?" you shake your head. "alright my love whenever you're ready I'll be listening." 

Tom: "Deep breaths Y/N." Tom's calm Bolton accent releases the tension you're feeling.
"I can't do it." You whisper.
"you can sweetheart we'll do this together." Tom takes hold of your hands. You work on your breathing with Tom guiding you. You open you eyes with tears still running down your face. "I'm here sweetheart I won't let anything hurt you. Remember nothing will harm you when I'm here."

Siva: "Sssh calm down it's okay." He whispers. You close your eyes tears streaming down your face. "Don't cry." Siva wipes your tears with his thumb. "Whenever you're ready to talk I will be here listening." You feel better when Siva's arms engulf you in a hug knowing you feel protected.