You're on your period (Nathan)

You groan as a sharp pain shoots through you. You were going on a date tonight however Mother Nature paid a visit. Nathan was at the studio all morning but you feel horrible. You get up but as you do you end up sitting in something wet. You lift the duvet and nearly half you side of the bed was crimson. 

"No no please." You beg tears welling in your eyes. "I HATE YOU MOTHER NATURE! UP YOUR BACKSIDE!" Another pain spasms through you. You curl up into a ball and start to cry and cry. Shortly you feel a hand on your back and hear a familiar voice.

"Y/N are you okay? What's wrong?"

"oh Nathan I'm so sorry. I was so looking forward to our afternoon together. I .. got my period and marked your hoodie."

"Hey hey its alright. That can wait until you're better. I hate seeing my baby like this. Come on baby why don't you go and shower and I'll sort this mess out. Come on baby don't cry. Here a one of my hoodies waiting for you when you come out." Nathan rubs your back." Ssssh its alright."

"Nathan I'm sorry I messed your hoodie. You're not mad at me are you?"

"No baby that can easily be washed. What's more important is making sure you're alright. Go and have your shower and I'll get a movie ready for you. You kiss Nathan on the lips and then head for your shower. Nathan's hoodie is on the radiator. After your shower your stomach feels better. You dry yourself before getting into Nathan's hoodie which warms your body up and is literally like a dress. Nathan is outside. He opens his arms out. You feel warm in his embrace.  "Feeling a little better?" He asks. You nod sleepily. "That's good come on love I have a movie waiting for you." Nathan takes your hand and leads you into the sitting room. You also notice that Nathan ordered you both a Dominos. Of course your favourite film had to be 102 Dalmatians. You're both on the sofa under the duvet tucking into your Dominos. You snuggle into Nathan's chest. Every so often he kisses your head gently. "Thank you babe I love you so much."

"Anything for my baby girl. I wanted to do this. I hate seeing you in pain." Nathan smiles as he begins to rub your tummy gently which relieves the pain significantly. He kisses your head and you fall asleep with his warm hands rubbing your stomach gently.