the gentle daylight, xiao lotus, escorted by the hot silent escort, slowly walked through the green vegetable garden of the orphanage, stepped on the bluestone road, and transported milk to the home one by one.

-

before the brothers and sisters go out to school, they take fresh milk from the little lotus.

sister chen jinghan rubbed xiao lotus's face: "thank you xiao lotus!"

brother chen jingming said, "xiao lotus is a little milk worker today, isn't it?"

xiao lotus nodded happily and contentedly distributed milk to everyone, and he held the milk carton and said seriously: "from now on, xiao lotus will take it every day."

xiao ke also had to go out to the tv station, and he pinched xiao lotus's ear: "you don't sleep in the morning, what are you doing when you get up so early?" aren't you sleepy? drink the milk and go to sleep. more

than half of the little lotus woke up early in the morning and had to go back to sleep.

"hmmm!" xiao lotus was carried by his brother with a small ear, and he was not annoyed, and shunshi grabbed his brother's wrist, "brother, uncle ye said to come today!" do you go home together?

"i don't know." xiao ke squatted down and sorted out xiao lotus's t-shirt and pants waist, "uncle ye promised xiao lotus to come to see you, and he will definitely come, rest assured." "

hmmm!" xiao lotus nodded solemnly.

he did not suspect that uncle ye would not come.

xiao ke patted his little ass: "so you have to go to sleep and rest, and only in the afternoon will you have the spirit to talk to uncle ye." "

oh." xxiao lotus held his brother's face in both hands, twisted, twisted and smiled to avoid.

xiao ke laughed and went to take the bus with other younger siblings.

every child who stepped out of the blue iron door held a box of fresh milk on top of the top in his hand, and a smile full of vitality flew on his face.

-

xiao lotus did not go back to sleep in the morning, but was busy collecting cucumbers in the yard with her grandfather.

getting up early and tired, xiao lotus slept soundly after noon and did not wake up until two o'clock in the afternoon.

when xiao lotus woke up from his sleep, his sleepy eyes were wide open, and he actually saw a familiar and kind face.

uncle ye?

xiao lotus squinted her eyes, confused that she was dreaming, smiled sweetly at uncle ye, and then turned over and continued to sleep.

ye nanzhou saw xiao lotus showing his back and helped him gently pull the quilt.

xiao lotus reacted slowly, slowly turned his head without thinking, and called out in a soft voice: "uncle? "well

, little lotus woke up?" ye nanzhou bent down, and his palm pressed against his warm forehead, "sleep soundly?"

xiao lotus was lazily weak, rubbing his back against the bed, lying down and moving to uncle ye's leg.

ye nanzhou asked softly, "is it okay for uncle to hug xiao lotus?" "

hmm." xxiao lotus blinked her eyes, and then smirked stupidly.

xiao lotus was gently embraced by uncle ye, squinting his eyes at his handsome face, and uncle ye in the dream walked in front of him, which was awesome.