His eyes then trailed to the necklace hanging at the edge of the mirror. The same one which Namjoon had gifted him years ago, a token of their friendship as Namjoon had said. The memory was fresh, engraved in his heart.

"Promise me you'll remember me Seokjin", Namjoon said holding out his pinky.

"I promise" he replied with a smile, intertwining their pinkies, touching their thumbs after.

His heart burned with longing, hot tears spilled from his eyes. Seokjin snapped himself back to reality. Placing his wrists on his eyes, he willed himself to stop crying. "Stop it! Namjoon is gone and he's not coming back. Stop crying!".

"You're going to be okay. It's going to be alright" he chanted, trying to calm down.

Jus then there was a small tap at his door. It was so soft that Seokjin wouldn't have heard it if he was doing something else. He frowned, wondering who would awake at such an odd time. Assuming it was Jungkook he opened the door, to reveal that it was Seokjung instead.

Seokjin opened the door wide to let him in and walking back towards the mirror, Seokjung trailing behind him. "You haven't slept?" he asked Seokjung, to which he simply shook his head. "I'll sleep soon. Just wanted to check if you're okay. Past two days have been hard on you". Seokjin gave him a small smile, "I'll be fine hyung. Don't worry" he assured him.

"What's your decision then. Have you decided yet?", Seokjung asked him. "I did. I am going to say no but....".

"But what?"

"It's just, I'm scared of the things that could happen if the prince gets offended". "It'll be okay", Seokjung muttered, embracing him. "He'll understand. I'm sure of that".

"And Appa?", Seokjin asked. "Sooner or later I will have to tell him..". "Then we'll see what happens. I promise that I'm going to be on your side. We all are. So don't worry". "Hmm". Seokjin felt a lump in his throat, grateful for the support that he was receiving.

"Anyways if you ever feel like you need to talk or need some help, you know I'll be there right? Don't hesitate if you want to talk". 

"Okay". 

Seokjung parted from the hug, walking back out. Seokjin was about to close the door when Seokjung spoke, "You might want to look outside your window before sleeping". The words made him frown, confused, nevertheless he nodded and shut the door, locking it after.

On opening the window, Seokjin got the shock of him life. Outside, on the wooden verandah stood the one and only Kim Namjoon. He just stared at him dumbfounded. Namjoon straightened up on seeing him, eyes softening, with a small smile. "What are you doing here?!" he whisper yelled, checking on both sides if anyone had seeing him before beckoning Namjoon to enter his room.

Seokjin stepped away from the window as Namjoon effortlessly lifted himself off the ground with the strength of his hands placed on the window sill, swinging his legs onto the other side. No sooner he was inside, Seokjin rushed to close the window, locking it before turning towards the alpha.

"Why are you here?", he asked in a hushed tone, afraid that someone would here them. "I came to talk to you" came the answer. "But why here? You could have talked to me somewhere else too".

"I wanted to talk to talk to you right now. And it's no big deal", Namjoon uttered. "No big deal! Kim Namjoon you have snuck into my room. Do you know what will happen if my father finds out?" Seokjin whispered yelled again. "Actually I did not sneak in. You let me in and besides if your father found out, I'll talk to him" Namjoon noted.

"Talk to him about what huh?". "That I am in love with his son" Namjoon whispered. That immediately shut him Seokjin. "W-What?", he muttered, the words flowing out. Seokjin almost believed he was dreaming when he heard them.