" over 24 hours of kinky sex?" She asks with a laugh and she cleans up our rubbish

"Mhm! Sounds amazing right?"

"It does to you because you are the one in charge! I'm the sub it all gets done to me." She says fake annoyed.

"So is that yes or no?"

"Fine, let's get you discharged and home.." shes says before going to get a nurse.

This is going to be fun.

_______

As we walked into the house I ordered stephanie to go get into my favourite pair of her lingerie.

"You better be changed by the time I get a drink and come upstairs." I warn as I go and grab a bottle of wine and two glasses, that probably wont get used.

I slowly walked up the stairs, purposely being loud to make sure she heard me.

"Baby girl, you better be ready by the time I open this door." I teasingly say as I jiggle the door nob.

I slowly open it to see her kneeling in the lingerie that I asked her too.

It was the set I got after our first kinky sex session.

It came with chains that she was holding in her hand as she waited with wide eyes.

"Oh my, such a good girl." I say walking over to her and taking the chains out of her hands.

"Even got the matching chains." I let my lips hover over hers, pulling away before she can connect them.

I walk over to the bedside table, placing the wine and glasses on it.

"Now, mommy isn't allowed to receive anything but that doesn't mean I cant treat my baby girl." I say as i strip out of my clothes and get settled on the bed.

She nods, knowing not to speak without permission in moments like this.

I push her onto the bed, so shes on her back staring at me as I hover above her.

I throw the chains away, deciding I dont really want to use them. I roll off of her and walk over to my wardrobe bending down to the bottom draw.

Opening it slowly to make stephanie wait even longer.

I move the folded shirts out of the way to reveal all of our toys.

We hid them under some clothes as their are some really noisy people in our family. Aka scarlett.

I grab two pairs of hand cuffs, turning to her with a smirk.

"Ready baby girl?"

(Sorry I cant really right smut it's always so awkward as you can tell if you go back to the last couple chapters and a few more ago.)
__________