chapter 9

Steph's POV-

Last night, lizzie and I fell asleep on face time and she talked to me while I was picking my  clothes.

When I got to the school I was met with sandra who had a massive smile on her face.

When the bell went I was saying hello to the other kids when rose and scarlett came in.

"Hey scar, hey rose! Can you go put your bag away while I talk to your mom?" She nodded quickly before running off.

I give scar a quick hug before smiling at her.

"You know I had to keep lizzie from coming" she says with a smile on her lips.

I give her a confused look, why did lizzie wanna come when we talked all night and morning and I was seeing her tonight.

"I convinced her that shes seeing you tonight and you have work so there was no point." I give her a small smile.

"Well talking about my job I really need to go sort that poster out before more kids come. I'm just to short" I say pouts looking at the poster just laying at the side of the room.

" just get lizzie to do it later when she comes, you have her wrapped around your finger use it carefully." She giggles out before giving me another hug and saying a quick goodbye to rose before leaving.

And the day went pretty quick after that, it was currently lunch time.

I had spent break in my classroom with a cup of coffee catching up on some paper work.

Sandra invited me to come sit with them again but I politely declined I really feel out of place with them all.

I was walking to the teacher's base to grab my mum made for me even though I insisted that I would buy some.

"Hey steph, are you joining us for lunch." Sandra said making everyone turn to face me.

All of them smiled gently at me, making me feel guilty if I say no.

"Sure." I grab my lunch and sit in the only empty seat.

They all introduce themselves and I introduce myself as well.

"So stephanie how old are you?" Mrs west, a short brunette who's about in her 40s asks.

"21 and 22 in a  month or two."

"Have you found your soulmate yet? What's your link?" Miss Kirk, the youngest except from me asks. Shes in her early 30s.

"Urm yeah I found her yesterday, and it's a one sided touch link." I reply rubbing my arm thinking about lizzie.

"Her?" One of the older women ask?

"Yeah, my soulmate is a girl" I say smiling happily.

I get dirty looks from half of the group of teachers.

"You know that's wrong?" Another teacher said.

"No I didn't because it's not." I grab my uneaten lunch and stand up.

I start to walk out throwing my lunch away as I left.

"It was nice meeting most of you." And with that I left.

I slam my classroom door and slump down into my desk chair.

"Okay steph, you have 20 minutes to calm down." I say sighing.

I quickly pull out my phone and text lizzie.

My steph ❤
Hey liz, can you say something cute? I need to smile rn.