chapter 6

Elizabeth's POV-

After we had finished eating and talking, we started the walk to Rose's school.

For some reason scarlett keeps looks at me and smiling, witch is getting kind of creepy.

We arrived at the school with 10 minutes until school finished.

The bell finally went and the older kids started to walk out, while me, scarlett and the other parents start to walk to the classes that the children we were picking up were in.

As we walked into the classroom, rose ran up to us and jumps Into my arms.

"Aunty lizzie!!!!" She screams and hugs me tightly.

"Hey rose-bud."

"Are you going to be happy now?" I tilt my head confused by what she ment.

"I'm feeling better, thank you rose."

I put her down and she runs into her mom's arms.

"Can you get your teacher so we can say goodbye please sweetie." Scarlett asks tucking a hair behind Rose's ear and standing up.

Rose runs over to a woman, who was helping a little boy into a jacket.

The young boy hugs her before taking his fathers hand and walking out.

I can see her pick rose up and tickle her .

I turn to face scarlett and give her a look.

"What did she mean 'are you going to be happy now?'"

She gives me a shy look before looking behind me.

"Turn around and see." She says while giggling.

I turn around to see the girl from the mall walking over with rose in her arms.

She was smiling and nodded as rose talked away to her.

She finally looked up when she got closer.

"Hello scarlett, miss olsen." She says as she puts rose down.

I smile at her, this is why scarlett wanted me to come.

I turn my head to look at scar, and she makes a gesture to say 'talk to her'.

"You can call me lizzie, what's your name."

"Stephanie Williams, it's nice to meet you." She says with a soft smile.

Before I could say anything else, a little girl pulls on stephanie's Jean's.

"Hey AJ" she says sweetly before bending down to the girls height.

"My mummy's taking me home now!"

"Okay, bye I'll see you tomorrow."

Once she stands back up again, I realise that we're the only people left.

Scarlett  gently pushes me closer to stephanie.

"Hey... I um..I just wanted to say that..." I start to ramble but thankfully scarlett comes over and puts her hand on my shoulder.

Stephanie has a confused look on her face, she has no clue what's happening.

"Elizabeth here thinks your her soulmate."

The girl freezes for a second before shake her head, she picks up her phone before turning to us again.

"I'm so sorry but I dont have a soulmate link so I don't have a soulmate. So whatever I did to make you think that, they must have done it at the same time. I really have to get to a meeting, I'll see you tomorrow rose." She said quickly before leaving.