chapter 30

Stephanie's POV

Its been 2 weeks now since we have 'moved' to LA.

Lizzie has been going to interviews and meetings, while I've been working from home and so far I only flew to new yoirk once for 3 days.

I had a meeting with the twins and i gave them some designs that i had been working on and told them about the dresses i was making for the premiere.

They said that before I started them before I worked for them, we dont have to say they are made by me and that i work for them.

Just that they were made by me. But that was only a day, I spent the other two days hangover out with them and lizzies mom.

Lizzie got a date for the premiere ,its on the 16th of December and its currently the 11th of November so we have an ivf appointment for the 14th.

So if it does work on the 1st try as it's only a month before, I wont show in the dress or any of the pictures.

I know that it might not work on the first try so I'm not get my Hope's up, where as lizzie is convinced it will work so that also one of the reasons I'm not.

If it doesn't work I need to be there for lizzie if shes really disappointed.

We would of been able to get an appointment sooner but they said if all the health checks are fine they are just going to do it the same day so we had to make sure we done it a day I was ovulating.

The perks of dating a celeb is the special treatment where this sort of stuff happens fast.

Anyway back to the present time.

I was finishing the last piece of my dress and then I'll be done with the dresses for the premiere.

While lizzie was currently at a meeting with Disney about something to do with wandavision.

I think it's the press or some shit.

Talking about lizzie, I hear the door open and quickly close before I hear fast steps toward the dining room that had been turned into my working space for the time being.

"Baby guess what!" She says with her adorable grin on her face.

"What?" I say returning her energy knowing she loves when I do that even when I dont know what's happening just like right now.

"The clinic called! They can move your appointment to tomorrow morning!"

"Wait really?" I say standing up and walking over to her.

"Yeah! A couple cancelled and they moved us into that space!" She says putting both of her hands on my cheeks and I melt into her touch.

"That's amazing."

"I know right! Its crazy to think if it works, what it will! That there will be a baby in there in like a week or two!" She says while letting one hand drop to rest on my stomach.

"Lizzie.. I dont want tou to get your Hope's up. It might not work on the first time."

"I know but why not be positive and hope for the best." She replied with a happy smile.

"Your right, let's think positive!"

"That's my girl! Now come on let's cuddle before we make dinner."

"Nude?" I ask trying my luck.

"Why do you always ask that?" She says with a chuckle.

"Being positive" I say with a cheeky smile