"It's Alizeh" I retort.

And then I feel the heat on my neck. I could feel it anywhere in the world. It's scorching and makes me so so so wet. Ace is finally here.

But I don't turn around.

I spend the next half and a hour with boring Brad talking about his accounting classes and thinking if making Ace jealous is really worth it.

Yes. Yes definitely.

I quickly make an excuse and figure out a way to release my aching bladder.

As soon as I enter the bathroom, I am pulled into a familiar warm scent, almost making me cry.

Fuck, I missed him so much. Nothing is worth me losing out even a second of him.

I try to turn around and take my words back, when he pushes me against the sink and rolls my dress up.

"Did you dress for him?" He asks with a sneer. Before I can even open my mouth, he covers it with his hand.

"Shhhh." he says gently, scaring the living crap out of me. "You smell like him."

My voice comes muffled causing him to pinch my tongue and my pussy at the same time.

He stares at something in the mirror, something that I have no hopes of seeing because he angles me towards a side, covering me with his body and bends me towards the sink with his hand wrapped around my neck.

He jerks my panties down my thighs, exposing me to him. His fingers stroke the lips of my sex, brushing against my clit, but he doesn't stop there. He keeps going further down. The tip of his finger presses inside of me. I grip the sink tighter.

Without warning or any time to adjust, Ace thrusts inside me with a force that knocks my air out and makes me scream for mercy.

"What the-" I shout.

"Who took your first kiss baby?" He interrupts, thrusting harder when I fail to reply.

What is the point of this?

He kisses my neck as a choke out a "You."

He goes in harder and harder with jerks and stops for a second.

"YOU. YOU. YOU. WHEN WE WERE ELEVEN." I beg. Only for him.

"Good. Now who took your virginity?" He begins again and I have trouble thinking but he applies pressure to my neck and starts fingering me, making me feel like floating above the ground.

I feel caged between the sink, his hands and his body and I fucking love it.

"You. You, when we were thirteen" I moan out.

He teases his cock around me, smiling in my neck. Then thrusts again in one deep stroke, filling me completely. I cry out, the stretch both sharp and so good all at once. I try to move like a porcelain doll but he holds me so tight that his nails dig into my neck.

"You're doing so well baby." He praises me, "Now tell me who fucks you into oblivion till you can't walk every night?"

"Ace, you know it's you. I am sorry. Please forgive me." I understand his game now when I get a chance to look in the mirror and notice the familiar blue eyes filled with lust and disgust.

"No, I have been so patient with my Star, I think she has forgotten what a monster I can be" he growls, and I feel myself coming, but he still doesn't stop, pressing his fingers tighter.

"Whose ring are you gonna wear soon?" He shouts at me.

Oh god, I hope he doesn't propose right now. Please not now.