part-4

Time skip

After y/n and jimin done with eating:

*They all sit together expect taehyung*

They talk some random , after some time taehyung came to the hall room and sat on a couch which is placed in front of y/n. He looked at y/n and roll his eyes... And asked his mom what are they talking about?

Y/n: don't worry ,we aren't talking about you...

Taehyung: did I ask you?

Jia: you guys Start again..

Mrs Kim: y/n go call your mom we will eat dinner together

Y/n: ok, then I'm going to call mom

____________

*Time skip*

Y/n : I'm getting bored ... * said Making a pout*

Jia: me also..

y/n: let's play a game

Jimin: what game ?

Y/n: umm let's play carrom..

Jia: okk

Jimin: then I'm bringing the Carrom wait.

* Then he brought the Carrom and placed it on the tea and we are sitting on the floor*

Jia: but we are just 3 then how can we play?

Jimin: Jia are idiot? 3 people can also play together

Jia: hm I know that but... If 4 people will play together then it will be more fun

Y/n: hm Jia was right

Jimin: but who will play with us? Aunty ,mom , beauty aunty all are busy with cooking then.....?

When jimin said this y/n gesture to show taehyung, jimin look at taehyung and said "bro doesn't like to play".

Y/n: why? is he still afraid that he will lose?

Taehyung: who says I'm afraid of losing?

Y/n: in childhood, you always loss against me that's why you always say if I will play then you will not playing.
right?

Taehyung: then... I was little but now I'm a pro gamer..

Y/n: oh pro gamer? ok then let's have a match then we will know who is pro gamer

Taehyung: ok I will play

*He said and sat with them on the floor in front of y/n*

Taehyung: just watched me

Jimin: y/n, bro really play well

Y/n: but not before me

Taehyung: let's make a deal if I win then you have to do everything what I will say...

Y/n: umm ok I don't have any problem if I will win then you have to do anything what I will say... Deal?

Taehyung: deal

*[Game started y/n was leading the game, taehyung at 2nd position, Jia 3rd and jimin last till now]*

Y/n: *look at taehyung* you said you are pro gamer then what happened now?

Taehyung: from now on I will be leading...

(Y/n:110 taehyung:100 jia:50 jimin:40) last point is 20 now its taehyung turn, taehyung try to hit it but I can't then jia's turn but she also didn't hit it after Jia now its y/n turn *taehyung pray for not to get hit but lastly y/n hit it and it gO straight to the pocket and y/n win

Taehyung: shit!!

Y/n: hurrah!!!!!!! I tell you that I will win now see..

Jimin: I still can't believe y/n win, against bro... how.. how is this possible? Bro you are a pro gamer but y/n are ultra pro max gamer...

*Y/n just smiling and raised her eyebrows then said to taehyung, "get ready for do everything.."*

Taehyung: ok say, what you want me to do?

Y/n: *y/n thought some time then said*
Umm you don't have to do anything right now when I will tell you then do ok?

Taehyung: ok

Y/n: umhm I don't believe in words you have to promise me*y/n show her little pinky*

And look at y/n's pinky taehyung said "you are not little any more ... Silly".

Y/n: don't laugh at me just promise me when I will say you, you will do
That's it.

Taehyung: *sigh* ok I promise.
____________

Next morning in school

*At cafeteria*

They all sit together (y/n , jungkook, jimin,mina)

JK: y/n let's to somewhere

Jimin: where?

Y/n: I know a good spot we will go there

Mina: then I will also tell my boyfriend to come with us

Jk: ok *take a bite of sandwich and said*

Y/n: um Then we will take mother and aunt together also. Mother did not go anywhere for many days and aunty will be also fell relax. what you say guys?

All: it's a great idea

Jk: then I will also take my mom

Y/n: sure

Mina: every takes their mom but I will not take my mother with me, if I will take her then she will never let me to be with Jackson...

All: hahhahahaaa

______________________________________
*Time skip at picnic*

Me, jk ,jimin, Jia and mina: yahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

*When car stopped, we get up and ran and shout like an idiot*

The place was really beautifulThe sea water is flowing and the light is shining on it. Everything is a beautiful environment...

Everybody shout in wonder

*Y/n jumped on jungkook back and jungkook spin around*

*Taehyung just look at y/n, jungkook and feel something which he didn't feel before..... He saw you look so happy and enjoying so much but he didn't like when y/n are getting to much close to him he doesn't feel the same way when y/n get closer to jimin .. and if she get close to him so what? Maybe they like each other or love each other. But why I'm feeling 'like that '? He asked himself but didn't find any answer.........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~To be continued

Vote and comment 😊💜