'27.0 - VOLCANO.

basorexia (n

basorexia (n.)
a strong craving or hunger for kissing

☀︎︎

| CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN |

☀︎

YOU KEPT YOUR EYES AHEAD, TRYING TO ENJOY THE SHOW.

or at least act like you did.

"toga and dabi. this place is filled with criminals." bakugou confirmed your suspicions.

calm down. act normal. blend in.

there were various types of ropes on display on a table in the corner of the stage. but dabi reached for the chains instead.

with a sadistic smile matching toga's, he chained her wrists together and then up to a railing on the ceiling you'd just noticed.

then he took his place behind her and show cased his restrained possession.

his hands explored every part of toga as she writhed in front of him. he even let her come on his fingers before heading back for the table to start the real show.

"you're tense." bakugou whispered from behind you. that's when you came to yourself and noticed his fingers drawing idle patterns on your exposed thigh.

"we're surrounded by villains, katsuki."

"and we gotta at least act like we're having fun."

he was right. you knew that. "it's just hard to relax when every fiber of my body is trained to be alert in case of an attack."

dabi was halfway through tying the rope in small and big knots to create intricate patterns over toga's torso and in any other situation you would've been very appreciative of the work.

but right now, all you wanted to do was leave.

"relax." bakugou's hand was now rubbing your thigh soothingly.

"you think i'm not trying?"

he brought his hand up and grabbed your chin to make you look at him "i can help you relax. do you trust me?"

if he'd asked you this question before your mission the answer would've been an easy big no.

but now, after he showed his more vulnerable side during the paparazzi incident, his playful side during your water fight, his caring side while you stayed at his place, and his protective side during the shoot out at the warehouse... it just wasn't easy anymore.