'2.0 - CRAZY.

basorexia (n

basorexia (n.)
a strong craving or hunger for kissing

☀︎︎

| CHAPTER TWO |

☀︎︎

YOUR SMILE DIDN'T LAST ALL DAY.

in fact it took exactly 14 minutes before it was wiped off your face and replaced with a look of horror.

"are you crazy? wait, is this a joke? cause i'm not laughing." you asked endeavor before turning to bakugou "why aren't you saying something?"

"y/n. i know this is not... the typical way we operate. but desperate times call for desperate measures." endeavor crossed his arms like a punctuation to the end of his order.

you looked at katsuki again "and you're... okay with this?"

the ash blond's face betrayed no emotion as he just shrugged.

"endeavor, bakugou and i can't even sit in a room for two minutes without biting each other's heads off and you want us to fake being in a relationship to get close to this new boss of yakuza?"

endeavor winced "i wish there was a better way, but" he handed you a photo of a surprisingly handsome young man "mr. tanaka visits a country club that only allows couples. it's said he's for the lack of a better word obsessed with his partner and takes her everywhere with him."

you stared at the photo of that sharp jawline, messy black hair and greenest eyes you'd seen for a few seconds more before passing it over to bakugou.

locking your fingers together and crossing your legs, you leaned back in your seat and looked endeavor in those glacier eyes "let's say we somehow get along and magically fool this guy that we're a couple. he'll still recognize us." you argued.

bakugou scoffed "they'll recognize me you mean."

your brows pushed together in offense "what's that supposed to mean? i'm working for the same agency as you and am picked for the same mission. we are literally the second and fourth top heroes. i'd think they'd recognize me too!"

before bakugou could answer endeavor raised a hand "stop it you two. yes they would definitely recognize you both."

you threw a few daggers at bakugou with your glare for good measure and silently mouthed "you suck."

katsuki mouthed back "loser."

so you raised your hand and scratched your nose with your middle finger. not one to back down, bakugou unfolded his middle finger and let it rest in his bicep next to you.

endeavor let out a heavy sigh that told you he was so done with both of your childish behaviors. "listen you two, it's crucial to get close to tanaka first. you need to act like corrupt heroes. well corrupt heroes in love."