Your eyes once again fluttered open. You were met with the radiant yellow eyes different from before. Are those...Zhongli's...!?

"Woah!" You sat ap abruptly almost headbutting the person looking over you.

Zhongli didn't speak a word but you sure were confused as to what happened. Earlier you were out hunting the silhouette, then near a river, then now on a bench with Zhongli while you fell asleep on his lap.

"You fell asleep the moment we sat down here after finding the stones. Are you well rested?" He took out a yellow rock and handed it to you. You were confused, the rock seemed bigger but where is the other one?

"If you don't mind me asking, have you seen where the other one is?" Zhongli shook his head, "It seems that the other rock was lost, it disappeared the moment you fell asleep." He muttered.

You fell silent, 'Dang, I really liked that rock..' You stared at the rock between your index and thumb end. You remembered Zhongli trying to piece them together earlier and they look exactly the same except that theres no crack. You looked back at Zhongli who looked at you innocently.

"You didn't...paste them together? Did you?" Zhongli shook his head, "No." Ofcourse, he kept his answer short.

You slumped on the bench after putting the rock securely on your pocket. "Well, that sucks. I guess we'll have to wait for Lumine and Paimon."

"So it seems ..."

Zhongli took a quick glance at your from his peripheral vision.

Earlier...

Zhongli observed the rocks on his hand. He was convinced these aren't normal rocks, especially from what you've told him that a silhouette lead you to it. He trusts you even if.....you were a complete stranger to him.

The moment he felt you twitch, the gems felt a little warmer, even to the point her could practically feel it burning. His eyebrows furrowed from the sting, he had to lay it down on the floor and observed the stones. He blinked and saw the rocks have emerged into one.

He carefully picked the rock up and observed it, it was no longer hot, it was rather cold despite it's inceeasing temperature.

That is when he felt you stir awake. That he decided to put the rocks on his pockets and watch you open your eyes.

Currently...

"Hey! We're back!" Paimon called out waving. You looked the heavily disheveled traveler right next to her who was clearly, obviously all over the place.

".. Well she looks nice.. " You mumbled under your breath which was then back up by Zhongli's chuckle.

You felt Zhongli stood up so you did. As Lumine saw you approaching, she immediately combed her hair with her fingers and removing some leaves that got stuck in her hair from using her anemo powers. She coughed to clear her throat and gave you a big smile.

"So, how was the time with Mr. Zhongli?" You rose your eyebrows and pursed your lips while nodding, "Surprisingly good... Uhh." You turned your head around to Zhongli who remained his gaze at you. You turned back to Lumine who kept her smile.

"Except for the silence." Lumine laughed.

Lumine looked at Zhongli and nodded. He seemed to understand the message and followed the path back to the merchant place.

The merchant had noticed all your presence and greeted you with open arms, "You're back, good friends! I've kept the goods for you."

Lumine exhaled and pointed the third Noctiluous Jade, "The third one, good sir." She smiled. The merchant remained silent but nodded.