1.0

Luke's POV-

"no. no. NO PLEAS! no!!" I hear Sam yell repeatedly, waking me up.

"Sam? what's wrong"I ask, sitting up and looking over at her.

she sitting at the end of the bed, looking around the room like she's afraid of the walls caving in or something.

"NO! Luke.... STAY AWAY!! leave me ALONE!" she yells, flinching around.

"Sam? what do you see? what's wrong!?" I ask, raising my voice.

"Luke, they won't go away!? make it STOP" she yells in agony.

"Baby, I'll get your pills okay?" I say, running to the walk in bathroom and grabbing the prescribed pills for her attacks, then heading back out to her.

"MAKE IT STOP" she yells, she's in the corner now her body seizing against the wall.

"here babe, here" I say, putting the pill in her hands.

she swallows it down and takes a drink of water.

the pills make her drowsy for a small period of time, while they calm her down.

so, I pick her up bridal style and laid her back down in her bed. she dozed off watching Adventure Time on Netflix, and I went down stairs to find her mom.

mrs. Jenkins was in the kitchen cooking eggs, the radio quietly playing.

"hey, Sam had a panic attack again" I say, sitting down on barstool behind the counter.

"you have her the pills though right? and is she fine now?" she asks, pouring a glass of juice and drinking it.

"yeah, I grabbed her some right away. she fell asleep so I put her back in bed." I say, grabbing myself a bottle of water from the fridge.

"okay, we'll go back up there with her and watch her, I'll call the doctor after breakfast" she says, continuing to cook.

"okay, will do" I smile, running back upstairs.

Sam is still sleeping quietly, so I hop in bed beside her and watch tv.

"Luke?" she groans, turning around in her bed to face me.

"yeah baby? how are you doing?" I smile, rubbing her cheek with my thumb lightly.

"good... I'm still tired though" she half smiles back, before stuffing her head in the blankets.

"well, go back to sleep then babe" I says, tracing circles slowly along her bare back.

"yeah," she sighs.

"stay with me though"

I chuckle and nod,

"okay baby."

••

a/n:

hey lovelies🌸

so, it was a rlly short chapter but idk what to write at the moment.

I'm working on a big event though!

soooo, keep up with my updates people:)

anywayss, bye babes✌🏼️