0.7

Sam's POV-

After going home, and getting settled in my bedroom, I decided to flick on a movie.

I wasn't planing on going back to school soon, and my head killed from the concussion.

I was curled into my duvet on my big bed, with my laptop on my bed. I open Netflix and throw on Mean Girls because, that movie can make the saddest girl in the world laugh.

About ten minutes into the movie, my phone vibrates on top of my stomach, and I answer to Luke's caller ID.

"Hey baby" I smile into the phone.

"Hello gorgeous" he says, giving me butterflies.

"What's up?" I ask, trying not to sound to exited to hear his voice.

"Want company?" He says, I can hear the smirk through the phone.

"How fast can you get here?" I smirk back.

"Start counting" he says, and hangs up.

Minutes later, there's a soft knock on my door, and I grow even happier.

"Come in shit head" I call out.

The door opens slowly, and Luke pops into the room with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"what's with the huge smile?" I ask, raising my eyebrows at him.

he plops down on my bed beside me and wraps his arm around my waist and laying his head down on my chest calmly.

he breaths out heavily,
"I'm just glad that you're alive, and here"

Wow.

my heart just melted inside my chest literally.
oh Luke, always making me more crazy for him.

"I'm here now Luke, and that's all I can say" I whisper, intertwining our fingers together.

"why is that all you can say?" he asks, still laying on me.

"because I'm a depressed little girl, waiting for someone to pull her out of the darkness. and if not done soon, the darkness shall consume her" I say, playing with his soft blonde hair.

"I love you Samantha Jenkins, with all my heart and soul. I'll pull you out of the darkness. I won't let you hurt yourself anymore."

hey !!

short chapter, but whateverr. im trying to decide where this book is going right now so yeah :/

make sure to vote !
-mik