0.6

Lukey's POV-

"WHAT" I yell, standimg up in anger.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG!!??" I scream, backing away from the table.

"honey I can explain" my mom says quietly walking over to me.

"why didn't you tell me mom?!!" I demand, still backing away from her.

"I can explain I ju-"

"NO!" I cut her off, storming out the door and getting in my car. I race down to the hospial and run to the desk.

"I'm here to see Samantha Jenkins" I say, trying not to completely flip.

"Oh, right this way" a nurse says, leading me down a corridor and up a floor on the elevator.

When we got there, she opened up the door, before scurrying back down the long halls. I poked my head in the door, to see her laying on the bed gazing down at her iPad.

I closed the door behind me, and her head instantly flings up to see me.
"Luke" she says sounding utterly shocked. Why?
"I'm here Sam, I'm right here" I say, embracing her in my arms. It felt so good to feel her in my arms.
"Why are you here, how the fuck do you know?" She asks concerned, looking up at me with furrowed eye brows.

"It doesn't matter, why are you hear Sam?" I ask, cupping her cheeks in my palms.

"I lost a lot of blood, have a minor concussion, some third degree burns on my hips, and I bruised most of my body" she says, as my face goes pale.
"What... happened" I whisper, looking at her closely and studying her face.
"I was pretty bad, all bloody and burned in my room, then I jumped in front of a car, and I screwed it all up by recovering. It was supposed to end" she says, sounding full of regret.. For all the wrong reasons at that.
"No it wasn't Sam. You're so much more than what you make yourself to be. You're amazing Sam, and I think I love you" I say, grasping her hands in mine.
She sighs and looks up at me.
"I think I love you more" she says, before I lean in and kiss her soft lips.

Sam's POV-

OHH MAAA GODDD!
He kissed me, again. And I liked it, again.
Ohh luke, god he's so cute.

"Samantha, visiting hours end soon" a nurse says, popping her head in the door.
"Thanks" I smile, before she leaves and the sound of her heels clicking soon fade down the corridor.

"Please Sam, don't ever come back here for this again. I will always be there for you baby" Luke says, cuddling me closer to him, if that's even possible at this point.
I nod my head, not looking up at him.

"I love you so much" I whisper, smiling softly.
"I love you too babe" he says, kissing the top of my head.
"They're gonna make you leave soon, just saying" I sigh.
"Yeah, I know" he chuckles.
"I'll see you tomorrow then right? When they release you from ICU? Then I can come in whenever." He smiles, standing up.
"Yeah, I'm in a normal room tomorrow morning" I smile back, before he kisses me softly.
"Byee" I say, as he leaves the room.

I curl up in the stupid hospital bed, and slowly go to sleep.

Luke's POV-

The next morning I get up early to go see Sam. I really do love her, and I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend... She's just so perfect..

I ask the desk clerk for the new room number, before heading downstairs to see my babe.

"Heyy baby" I say, as I pop through the door.

"Hi" she slurs, still half asleep tossing and turning in the bed.

"Can I join you?" I smile, walking over to her bed.
She nods, before I curl up beside her and she wiggles into my chest.

"So, what do you consider us?" I ask, bringing up a topic that's been constantly on my mind.

"What do you consider us?" She says, looking up at me.

"Whatever you want this to be, it will be baby" I smile, holding her hand.

"Will you be mine?" She asks, smiling widely.

"Only if you'll be mine" I smirk, pecking her on the lips.

"Well, that was easy" I say relieved, as Sam laughs at me loudly.

"When do you get out of here?" I ask, pressing my forehead on hers.

"Sunday" she whispers back, closing her eyes again.

"Okay" I say, kissing her forehead lightly and pulling her closer as I close my eyes.