5

Once Billie is home she goes into her bed room to think. All she can think about is Perry. There's something really special about her. The way she talks the way she hugs. It all just feels so special. She's pretty too, blonde hair, brown eyes, perfect face. She looks like she might be gay, but what if she's not Billie thought to herself. After her daydreaming session Billie walks out to the kitchen to grab some water.

"Hi Billie. I just got off the phone with Dr. Peterson they want to see you again and check out your temporary teeth." Finneas says.

"Ok." Billie says holding back a smile. 

Billie would love to go back. Especially to see Perry. I'm surprised she doesn't hate me after I threw up on her. Billie thinks to herself. Billie grabs a water and makes another tomato and vegan mayo sandwich. Hopefully this one stays with her this time. Eating and drinking has gotten a lot easier. 

"Just so you know Bil I can't make it to your next appointment. I got a date with Claudia." Says Finneas.

"Ok that's fine. I'll miss you, but I hope you have fun." Billie responds a little disappointed. 

The Next Day:

Billie gets up and drives to the dentist on her own. 

20 Minutes Later:

Billie walks into the dentist office and does the usual. She's been there enough times. She knows the place like the back of her hand. It felt weird being there without Finneas though. While Billie waited she daydreamed about Perry some more. 

"Billie" A different assistant calls her in.

Billie looks over at this new lady confused. Where's Perry?

Billie gets up and walks with the new lady feeling confused and a little sad.

"Here have a seat honey." the new assistant says and ties a dental bib around Billie.

This assistant is nice and all that, but she's not like Perry.

3 Minutes Later:

Perry is walking around and spots Billie.

"Hi kiddo! There's my buddy." Perry says raising her hand up for Billie to give her a high five.

Billie smiles wide and gives Perry a high five. 

"Sorry, I was working with someone else, but I have a little free time now. No Finneas today?" Asks Perry. 

"No he couldn't make it today." Billie responds.

"Aww, I'll sit in for Finneas today." Perry says taking his spot. 

Billie smiles wide.

Dr. Peterson walks in and checks everything out.

"Looking good no bleeding. You only need to see us one more time. That'll be in a couple of months. We'll give you your 6 permanent teeth." Says Dr. Peterson. 

"How awesome!" Perry says excitedly.

"Ok. I'm off to my next patient you have a good day sweetheart." Dr. Peterson says to Billie waving goodbye.

"Ok bye babe." Perry says giving Billie a hug goodbye. 

Billie treasured that hug. A couple months without seeing Perry seems too long. Billie is actaully sad that she only has one appointment left. 

3 Months Later:

Finneas drives Billie to her last dentist appointment. Billie can see Perry inside the office from her passenger side window. There she is. Perry my angel Billie thought to herself. Once Finneas found a parking spot they went in and did the usual check in.